Why, you nincompoop!

Old March 19th 04, 11:26 AM

Default Why, you nincompoop!

Tonight Roxy and Licorice were sitting on a high shelf, staring intently
upward. It seems there was a small insect crawling on the ceiling. Roxy
had her paw extended and was batting gently at the small black spot.
Suddenly, Licky stuck his nose up and sniffed the bug, causing it to fall
off the ceiling and down to the floor - and out of their reach. Roxy
responded by grabbing Licky's head with both paws and rather angrily
biting one of his ears. I swear, she looked for all the world like Moe
bopping Larry on the head for doing something stupid!

Joyce
Old March 19th 04, 04:08 PM
lrulan

LOL! That's a good story, got me laughing at the keyboard.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 20th 04, 04:15 AM
badwilson

LOL! Too funny :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 20th 04, 06:20 AM

Steve Touchstone wrote:

And of course Roxy was saying something along the line of "Stoopid
kid-cats, just do what I do and maybe some day, in the far distant
future, you'll learn how to hunt!"

Ha - that'd be rich, coming from Roxy. She's completely clueless as
a hunter. It was just random chance that Licorice happened to be the
one to knock the bug to the floor. Roxy, on the other hand, has done
this several times.

Joyce
Old March 21st 04, 01:47 PM
JP Hobbs

Two or three weeks agoWilson was sitting on the corner of the table
nearest the fan he was looking up at it entirely absorbed, suddenly
I thought of that picture of the cat swinging on the fan, and jumped
up to turn the fan off, Wilson immediately changed his attention to
a picture of 4 white kittens that is hung on my wall above the sofa.
he jumped to the back of the sofa and reached up to the pic;
and stretching up started pawing at the bottom part of the frame
ignoring me as I told him to remove himself from there,I watched
him for a while as he travelled from one end of the sofa to the other on
his two back legsand then got my camera out, I snapped off a few pics, and
he tried to lift thecorner of the picture,I had realised by this time that
he had obviously been
watching a fly or something that had moved when I turned its roundabout
off eventually he managed to get his paw under the pic;and it must have
dropped, cause he began looking down on the floor, not seeing it he went
back to messing with my lovely picture, in the proccess tearing the paper
border that runs round the room seperating two colours. Thats when I drew a
halt to his fun, I had a few snaps and some torn wallpaper. Enough! I
found the Large moth*some fly* behind the sofa after Wilson had sulked
and skulked off presumably to bed.it wasn't too badly damaged so I
put it on the veranda wall, and after sticking the border back up, I skulked
off to bed myself, which is where I'm going right now! goodnight Jean.P.