Brown Sugar

Old June 14th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
Gidney N. Cloyd

Default Brown Sugar

trailertrash wrote:

come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!

Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.
Old June 14th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
Ty Ford

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:16:47 -0400, reeper wrote
(in article .com):

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
House boy knows that hes doin alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should.

Thanks for that. I knew about every 3-4 word.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Old June 14th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
cybercat

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yeah, me too. I thought it was "how come you dance
so good."

I used to dance to it at Teen Center when I was maybe 13
years old. I had no idea what I was dancing to lol

Old June 15th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
roman

On Jun 14, 12:10 pm, "Gidney N. Cloyd"
wrote:
trailertrash wrote:
come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!

Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.

trailertrash cornpone tastes the best, "lots of quality food stamp
corn stuff"

ok, you mean like, trailertrash_tammy

now that's got an edge on it!