eester bunni

Old April 1st 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default eester bunni

On Apr 1, 9:21*am, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
as sekritari of fudz i haff announce mint. i haff captured da eeester
bunni becauz i need more fudz. da bunni says she has eggies somewhere
and shell giff me sum if i releese her.
i am catfuzed. if i releeses bunni and don'ty git eggies, i lost. shud
i eet the bunny or trust the bunni will giff me eggies?

sekritari of fudz beauty needs advyce

Furgiddabout da eggz an wabbitz. Gnot wite to eet dose fings.
Dere sum nise joosy snak pakz inna stor gnaow, so akz yoor hoomin to
git sum.
I jus eeted wun. Yummm. Wel, I dinna akshully eeted it. I likked up
awl da likwid. Taysted furry gud.
MeOwy, adding sum stuf to da gwoserry list.
Old April 1st 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 1, 11:21*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
as sekritari of fudz i haff announce mint. i haff captured da eeester
bunni becauz i need more fudz. da bunni says she has eggies somewhere
and shell giff me sum if i releese her.
i am catfuzed. if i releeses bunni and don'ty git eggies, i lost. shud
i eet the bunny or trust the bunni will giff me eggies?

sekritari of fudz beauty needs advyce

Wen I wuz gnot so sivilzed I did eet a bunny or too. Butted GNOT da
EESTER Bunny. Da Eester Bunny is speshul and muss be proteked. Yoo let
her giff yoons sum eggies. Dey is gudgud fudz.

Mine Uncl Bill will be furry furry old on Caturday; I will steel yoo
sum ub his kake.

--
Wascal
Old April 1st 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
as sekritari of fudz i haff announce mint. i haff captured da eeester
bunni becauz i need more fudz. da bunni says she has eggies somewhere
and shell giff me sum if i releese her.
i am catfuzed. if i releeses bunni and don'ty git eggies, i lost. shud
i eet the bunny or trust the bunni will giff me eggies?

sekritari of fudz beauty needs advyce

Du nottid eet bunnee eerz. Yu kuin eet souvin eerz, spekkulee Bar-B-Q
souvin eerz, buttid not Bunnee eerz.

Az tu da wezt ov da bunnee, IMHO, eegiez ar tayzteer.

Pit2nya

Old April 1st 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i eet barekitties iffin dey takes da eggies. i let eeester bunni go, i
deserf fudz!
indiggnant beauty

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:51:09 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Most of da barekitttenz will be huntink doze eggiez of saturdayeeee. You
jus watch fora bunch of liddle barekittens wiff baskitz.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:04:47 -0600, MLB wrote:

MLB wrote:
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
as sekritari of fudz i haff announce mint. i haff captured da eeester
bunni becauz i need more fudz. da bunni says she has eggies somewhere
and shell giff me sum if i releese her.
i am catfuzed. if i releeses bunni and don'ty git eggies, i lost. shud
i eet the bunny or trust the bunni will giff me eggies?

sekritari of fudz beauty needs advyce

Ifn yu eet da Eastr bunni, lil kidlets al ober da wirld
won lik yu. In fac dey mae 'cide to eet yu So dere! TuTu

Dis iz da dey mi meowmie chos tu celbrat mi birfdey cos wee
don no da tru dey. now wee upset bout sumwun eetin da Easter Bunni on
mi birfda! O, yep -- maBEE ITZ JUS AN aPRIL fULS JOK!!! tUtU

i let bunni go butted fudz is no joke. i am wantink all the eggies so
i follo bunni.
beauty

Old April 2nd 10, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:21:21 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

i eet barekitties iffin dey takes da eggies. i let eeester bunni go, i
deserf fudz!
indiggnant beauty

Mineown Paw approves of eating barekittens. 'Specially da noisy ones.

Mine sisfur Ameliagrump is shipping up some special kitty fudz fur da
Community Easter party. Though she's calling it a "Easter/Ostara/Spring"
party. Her is fixing ham an turkeybird and roasted beast an lots of offur
yummy stuffz.

Harri

Old April 2nd 10, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Oh, I jest wuntud tew say dat if yoo eet da bunny,
yoo willl git uh reely big 'hare' bawl waffs Luffs Mosey

Fangu for lettink herself go. Piglet relieved that that is over.
caddburry eggies was allegras favurrite, rite? i usualli remembur
fudz.
i let bunni go and i follo her real gud. i want eggies.
beauty
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:25:33 -0500, "Stormmee"

let hersuf go butted follow hersuf beri klozely anna remfur allegra hadda
hard time wif diz before hersuf wentedta da brige, Trudi

Old April 3rd 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla =^..^=

Hahaha, you silly kitty...now go wake Pa up
Luffs
Meowmie Kyla

"Mosey =^..^="

Oh, I jest wuntud tew say dat if yoo eet da bunny,
yoo willl git uh reely big 'hare' bawl waffs Luffs Mosey

Fangu for lettink herself go. Piglet relieved that that is over.
caddburry eggies was allegras favurrite, rite? i usualli remembur
fudz.
i let bunni go and i follo her real gud. i want eggies.
beauty
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:25:33 -0500, "Stormmee"

let hersuf go butted follow hersuf beri klozely anna remfur allegra
hadda
hard time wif diz before hersuf wentedta da brige, Trudi
m...

Old April 4th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Dat'z a tuff call, fur sure. A bunny inna paw...worf more dan eggies
in da bushes?
But ourz Meowmy has sum hoomin grandsons who would leak wadder out
their eyez if yew
ate da Easter Bunny. Still, it's yer call. If yew go wif eatin' da
rabbit, will yew splain yer
decision to da hoomin kittenz?

Thuh RankinKatz, who haz nefur tasted rabbit