Exploring, starting in Central Park

Old September 18th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Exploring, starting in Central Park

weh iz kinda skeered owrselfs. But weh dunt wunn beh. Luffs, Mosey n MeOwy

Hmmm...wizpurrz tu da udder community catz

I yam bery umkumfurrtibble bowt diz.
We hab kept owt ov hoomin afayerz,
cept maybe tu purr fur dem wen needid.
I wish dem awl wewl. Whur wyll b wyll b,
buttid awl we kin du is be kynd tu eetsh udder
an ower hoominz, an nottid be konsernt wiff dere affayerz.
Tingz havva way ov woikink owt, ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya, GPB

"Hello?!? Who calls upon me?!? You are treading on a scared place!!!!
Purify yourself before you go any further!!!! The road in front of you
is filled with DANGERS. Only Cats Pure in Heart and Pure in Spirit may
find the Temple of Bast. Those found unworthy shall be DESTROYED!!!!
My
Sisters and I have maintained the various Passage Ways that lead to
the
Temple for thousands of years. This is but one of over a hundred
Passage
Ways located throughout the world that all lead to the Temple of Bast.
Leave EVERYTHING of the outside world HERE!!! If you seek the Temple
of
Bast, leave the external world behind, after you Purify yourself,
proceed forward using ONLY your inner senses, for reliance upon
external
senses will lead to your DOOM!!! Come naked to me and be WELCOMED!!!!"

Ooh, this sounds both exciting and ominous! I have an idea...

[Amelia retreats a ways and gets out her catellite phone. She makes a
call, and moments later we hear the sounds of a couple more cats
trotting
down the passageway from the cave. The approaching cats turn out to be
Aed
and Morgana from the Second World. Aed is wearing a scarlet cloak
embroidered with gold thread, and Morgana wears a purple cloak decorated
with silver thread. Aed and Morgana examine the carvings carefully.]

Morgana: Amelia, I believe you are correct. This does indeed appear to
an
ancient carving, even more so than the inscriptions on Cleopatra's
Needle. And the tingle you feel when you touch the mark is the energy of
the magic given to the mark. Come join paws with us.

[Amelia, Morgana, and Aed join paws. Morgana places a paw on the
carving,
meows a few very strange sounds - and all three kitties disappear in a
flash of blue light!]

[Misty is catnapping in Tucson, Az feels a tingle in her paws...]

Meroo.....?

[Soon she finds herself in a dark cave-like environment that is
suffused with blue light. Suddenly she sees a few of the cats she
recognizes from past Jellicle Balls. To her right there are a bunch of
ancient pictographs she has never seen before but a swipe of her paw
and at once she can read and understand them.]

MEOW!!! STOP!!!! [she meows to the assembled cats.] DO NOT proceed
beyond this point, and death and destruction lies in wait for those
who are not Pure of Heart and Pure of Spirit. Remove EVERYTHING and
leave it here. Do NOT carry ANYTHING from the physical world with
you beyond this point, or you will be destroyed!!! Use your internal
senses ONLY. This is a TEST to see if you are worthy to stand in the
presence of Bast!!!! If I have been summoned here there is a reason.
Turn back, for this is NOT a journey for the faint of heart. For
those who wish to proceed after you have gotten rid of everything of
this world, here is a riddle to help purify your mind and your soul:
How many universes can be found in a single drop of water? If you
think you know the answer, welcome to the maze of Bast!!!

[With that Misty closes her yellow-gold eyes and suddenly in a flash
of blue light disappears!!!! ]

[ When Misty opens them again she is in a gigantic temple room. On
both sides clear running water flows. The ground is covered in pure
Earth, from which various plants that give off a pleasing scent are
growing. A cool breeze flows through the temple. In the center of the
temple there is a raised platform with seven steps leading up to it.
in the center lies a throne decorated in rubies, emeralds, and
diamonds. On either side of the throne are two 20-25 foot high golden
statues of Bast.!!! Offset and behind the statues pans of fire
illuminate the throne. Misty at once recognizes the four ancient
elements: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, only these are in their most
pure forms.]

"Welcome Sisters!!!" [A ghostly figure of a giant Cat occupies the
throne.] "I have summoned every Royal Temple Cat, every Temple
Guardian Cat, every Cat of Power that has been passed down through the
generations, from mother, to eldest daughter, to be here tonight. Our
world is under attack from the hu-mans of the upper world. The world
is being destroyed. Our sacred Water has been polluted, our sacred
Air has been befouled; our sacred Earth is being destroyed under our
very paws; and the hu-man species rains down Fire, not for useful
purposes, but to destroy. Now the two-legs seek to destroy this Sacred
Temple, and all that it represents, of which we are the Sacred
Guardians. Even our own kind has been corrupted by the hu-mans. We
have forgotten the meaning of Life, and why we are here. I have called
you here because we must take a stand. But for the time being I
Welcome you to this Sacred Temple to lie by the Sacred Waters, breath
our Sacred Air, lie in beds of pure Grass, and be warmed by our Sacred
Fires. After this day you must return to the Upper World, for your
Trials are just beginning."

[With that the shimmering Ghost Cat that is the Spirit of Bast winks
out].

[Misty turns her head. Everywhere she looks there are Sacred Cats:
Many Abyssinians, and Siamese are there, guarding the entrances to
the throne room, Birmans surround the the raised platform in a sea of
golden fur. A pair of Leopards sit in majestic poses on either side of
the throne. Cats of Power are everywhere. The air crackles with Power.
Right now only the Sisterhood inhabits the Temple, but others have
been called, and are facing the Maze of Bast. The Sisterhood will be
charged to be the Keepers of Bast's Flame and to spread it to every
corner of the Earth].

Greetings Sisters!!!! [Bast has returned, and has inhabited the body
of a Giant Snow Leopard]. Each of you will become a nucleus around
which the message of Love, Re-birth, Respect, Knowledge of the Sacred,
and Oneness with the Earth will be spread. Hu-mans have despoiled the
Sacred Earth in quest of their own Greed, and now the Earth is in
open Revolt to punish them: Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes,
Tornadoes, Blizzards, Drought, Pestilence, will ravage entire
populations. If you guard a family, then teach them well about the
Power of Love. The coming year has been foretold for ages. Guard
those who Love you with your own life, for they will do so for you; if
you find ones who do not love and respect you, then turn your back,
scratch the Earth, and walk away. Do NOT look back as they shall be
destroyed. Even as we gather here the hu-mans now seek out this Sacred
Temple, for they have heard of the wealth contained within these walls
with hopes of enriching themselves. Soon many ordinary cats of no
particular talent will pass into this temple. Make them feel Welcome.
Serve them, and they will follow you where ever you lead. Teach them
with your Love. After you leave here and return to the Surface
World, you and your population of Warriors will be tested in ways
that many may only be remember in stories, handed down from one
generation to the next. Some of you will remain behind after the
majority of you have left. They are my Temple Guards. Do not envy them
for your trials will pale in comparison to theirs. They have vowed to
protect this Temple at all costs, this I have foreseen. For the
Present time For the time relax, and enjoy your stay, engrave the
images and the pleasures you see and feel here so that you can pass
this story onto to future generations of Cats. After you leave go
forth in courage in numbers, and Conquer the World both in the Name
of Love as well as the Name of Bast".

[With that the Snow Leopard springs up and out.. and is gone!!!]

Old September 18th 11, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh fank yoo fur saieng dat tew meh Rebecca, Yoo do hab bootiful furz, n ai
m stripy, n ai uhpreesheayte yer adbise.
Pipps

[Rebecca takes Pipps aside]

Pipps, doo not be mbarrest to hav yurown cloze off. Fur kitteez, kloze iz
juss fur fun. We awl haz bootiful furz an I, fur wun, akshully purrfur to
see kitteez in dere furz mor offin.

Rebecca, doing a little grooming

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey n MeOwy put der klose in da bakpak n sew dew Sqweex n hur wink
PookyKat but Pipps iz kinda mbarressed cuz hur duzznt wunt
Ranger tew she hur wifowt hur klose. BobQat n Mimzy ulso put der klose in
da majik bakpak, finking, we gots doze majikal bakbaks at hoam. Dey smyle
at eech uthir.
Tygur n Mayzy rnt dere, n at hoam wiff cutie, at hur howse, pwaying. Dey
r tew liddle tew unnerstan wat dis iz awl ubaowt yet .

trudi smilez, she thinks, there really is a banqwit in der

O T gives his stash one last lingering look and drops it in the back pak,
Diz iz O T Mahoney.

i rather likes diz idermint, duz anycat else haf anithin ta put inna
bakpak?
trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:31:37 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T lays his catphone aside then, a turkeybirdie leg, a big hunk of
cheezea then sum shrinpies anna finallie da micekream he has been
finishing. Harri shud we join pawz wiff wascal and Piglett and deze
ofthers anna go where dem went? He sort of hopes she says to wait but,
will trust her judgement.

Well, it looked like Morgana knew what herself was doing, and it sorta
looked like dey was especting somefing unusual to happen, so I fink we
may as well wait. In fact, we might want to fink about continuing down
da
passage.

Harri

Old September 18th 11, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Dunt be frayd, Toonya. I iz heer wif yurownself.

Sundance the semi-brave

Old September 18th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam nottid frayd, I yam umkumfurrtibble.
Da olny tyme I yeffur herd ov catz beeink thwetint,
wuz wen ower own Lovable Louise wud say,"I will
beet yu op"...buttid she neffur did, neffur wud, ya kno.
Diz thwettinink sowndz difurunt, ominuz!
I wud nottid egzpekt dat tone wif felo catz?
I say we chooz tu leef diz tred.
--
Pitô.ônya
Grand Pooh Bah, and wink

Old September 19th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I pursunnallee tink we shud go tu da noo
In Tha Temple tred, kuz datz weer we ar neow.
I hope tu see awl ob da cmmunity kitteez dere shortklee.
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old September 19th 11, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mayhapz amellia willz describe da walk to da temple dat wuld be nize fur
hiztorikal purpozes, OEJ

Old September 20th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Nuttin rong wiff dat, ur we wyll see it on da way owt, unlezz we port
den.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Dunt be frayd, Toonya. I iz heer wif yurownself.

Sundance the semi-brave

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message ...