Brown Sugar

Old June 13th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
reeper

Default Brown Sugar

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
House boy knows that hes doin alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should.

Old June 13th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"reeper"

Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)

Old June 13th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roman

On Jun 12, 9:24 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"reeper"

Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)

*see note

I might be

do you communicate with any employees like you communicate here?

Thanks

Old June 13th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"roman" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 12, 9:24 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"reeper"

Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)

*see note

I might be

do you communicate with any employees like you communicate here?

Thanks

Nope a employee is business I don't mix business and friendship at all. I
am friendly and cordial to them but that is a far as it goes but I will do
the world for them but I keep them as associates than friends due to the age
old warning. And you know I was kidding about the hooker I apologize if it
made you upset

Old June 13th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Matthew"

Also won't have to worry about that soon. Sold the other house closed on it
a couple weeks ago. I accepted a bid on the stores and I can change them
over as soon as 30 days or as long as 90 days. I am trying to get them off
my hands before the hurricane season kicks up.

I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)

Old June 13th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roman

On Jun 12, 9:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)

which one are you going to have today?

the mahi with cranberry walnut chutney sounds tasty

retire my pecker boy, long as you got a pulse, who said you goin sit
down

I says when it's quitin time, it's not time

get me a drink of water im thirsty
get me a drink of water im thirsty

Old June 13th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"roman" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 12, 9:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)

which one are you going to have today?

the mahi with cranberry walnut chutney sounds tasty

retire my pecker boy, long as you got a pulse, who said you goin sit
down

I says when it's quitin time, it's not time

get me a drink of water im thirsty
get me a drink of water im thirsty

Evian or Fuji

Old June 13th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roman

On Jun 12, 10:27 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Evian or Fuji- Hide quoted text -

yes, two please

Old June 13th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
roman

On Jun 13, 6:53 am, sam booka X2 wrote:
reeper tapped the mic and legroups.com:

[...]

I hear Hillary is looking for the next "Don't Stop Thinkin' About
Tomorrow..." theme song. Have you submitted it yet?

I just shared my podcast playlist with her

Old June 13th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
trailertrash

"sam booka X2" wrote in message
Odds are she will select Buck Cherry's hit, "I Like The Cocaine" anyways.

this is a true story
one time, I was looking for a pseudonym for something
I came up with buck cherry because it was easy to say and remember

come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage

BUCK CHERRRYYYYYY