Purrs, please

Old January 6th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

Default Purrs, please

Virginia is an elderly neighbor of mine; when I was rushed to the
hospital, she came over every day and gave Anaïs food and water,
cleaned her litterbox and played with her.

I just heard a commotion outside her apartment, and a cop told me
that she had taken an overdose of prescription medication. Apparently
she was (unknown to me) despondent, and when a relative's phone calls
went unanswered, she called the police, and when they broke in, she
was on the floor.

The cop shooed me away and wouldn't tell me if she was still alive...

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2008 11:32:39 PM
Old January 6th 08, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yes, Unka Serge an Anaïs, we are purrin fur yurown fren.

Rebecca, sad to hear about this

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .

Virginia is an elderly neighbor of mine; when I was rushed to the
hospital, she came over every day and gave Anaïs food and water,
cleaned her litterbox and played with her.

I just heard a commotion outside her apartment, and a cop told me
that she had taken an overdose of prescription medication. Apparently
she was (unknown to me) despondent, and when a relative's phone calls
went unanswered, she called the police, and when they broke in, she
was on the floor.

The cop shooed me away and wouldn't tell me if she was still alive...

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old January 6th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, my. Mani mani purrs fur Virgina to be awl rite.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 6th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yes, we will pray for her to be ok. my cousin has a prayer line online and
I just had her added to that. Purrz for you too.
.. .

Old January 6th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Saturday 05 January 2008 23:34, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Virginia is an elderly neighbor of mine; when I was rushed to the
hospital, she came over every day and gave Anaïs food and water,
cleaned her litterbox and played with her.

I just heard a commotion outside her apartment, and a cop told me
that she had taken an overdose of prescription medication. Apparently
she was (unknown to me) despondent, and when a relative's phone calls
went unanswered, she called the police, and when they broke in, she
was on the floor.

The cop shooed me away and wouldn't tell me if she was still alive...

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

You bet we'll purrr fur her. We'z already started.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old January 6th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 5, 11:34 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Virginia is an elderly neighbor of mine; when I was rushed to the
hospital, she came over every day and gave Anaïs food and water,
cleaned her litterbox and played with her.

I just heard a commotion outside her apartment, and a cop told me
that she had taken an overdose of prescription medication. Apparently
she was (unknown to me) despondent, and when a relative's phone calls
went unanswered, she called the police, and when they broke in, she
was on the floor.

The cop shooed me away and wouldn't tell me if she was still alive....

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

Purrs for her to recover and find comfort. Purrs for Anais who must be
worried for her friend and for you.

Will in New Haven

--

"Amarillo by morning, up from San Antone.
Everything that I've got is just what I've got on.

Old January 6th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Purrs for this lady who obviously cares for Mme. Anaïs and you. May she
be okay and heal.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin
Old January 6th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:34:39 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Virginia is an elderly neighbor of mine; when I was rushed to the
hospital, she came over every day and gave Anaïs food and water,
cleaned her litterbox and played with her.

I just heard a commotion outside her apartment, and a cop told me
that she had taken an overdose of prescription medication. Apparently
she was (unknown to me) despondent, and when a relative's phone calls
went unanswered, she called the police, and when they broke in, she
was on the floor.

The cop shooed me away and wouldn't tell me if she was still alive...

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

Purrs for Virginia. The foster cats are purring and so is Beauty and
Cinder. Purrs that she get well and stay well.
Old January 6th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy

Would you please Purr for Virginia?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Purrs from us, too. I hope you are able to hear some news about her.

Julie