Flatt cat sites?

Old November 3rd 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Flatt cat sites?

So has anyone looked at any of the sites that this "Flatt" person has
posted here? I think it's weird that nobody has said a single word
someone with better virus protection than I have will go first.

Joyce

--
Loneliness is comforted by the closeness and touch of fur to fur,
skin to skin, or -- skin to fur.
Old November 3rd 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:44:35 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

So has anyone looked at any of the sites that this "Flatt" person has
posted here? I think it's weird that nobody has said a single word in
response to these posts. Are they funny? Cute, etc? I'm hoping that
someone with better virus protection than I have will go first.

Joyce

This morning's video of The Pedagogical Cat was great. Training Your
Human was good too.
Old November 3rd 09, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

This morning's video of The Pedagogical Cat was great. Training Your
Human was good too.

Sorry, that was me. Forgot to change my posting identity after a post in
RPCC.

I haven't had any malware problems at that site, but I'm running Linux
and OS X.

Dan
Old November 4th 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

So has anyone looked at any of the sites that this "Flatt" person has
posted here? I think it's weird that nobody has said a single word
someone with better virus protection than I have will go first.

I haven't seen any postings by anyone called Flatt.

At a guess, albasani has zapped them as spam.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******
Old November 4th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dan M wrote:

This morning's video of The Pedagogical Cat was great. Training Your
Human was good too.

Sorry, that was me. Forgot to change my posting identity after a post in
RPCC.

It's not that hard to guess who posted something from "Amelia T Cat".

I haven't had any malware problems at that site, but I'm running Linux
and OS X.

Since I have XP, I think I'll just pass on it, then. Too bad.

Thanks.

--
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is
beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but
Old November 4th 09, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

"Gandalf"
On 03 Nov 2009 19:44:35 GMT, bastXXXette
So has anyone looked at any of the sites that this "Flatt" person has
posted here? I think it's weird that nobody has said a single word
someone with better virus protection than I have will go first.

Joyce

I read on another NG they are malware sites.

AVOID!

Whenever I see a post that's basically just directing me to a website,
and it's not one of the 'regulars' here, I just ASSUME it's not safe.

I might miss a good site, but the odds are against it.

Stay safe!

Flatts sites are safe, and funny as all git owt.
You need a good laugh, look at one of Flatt's sites.
I took a chance and am hooked on his sites.
Kyla