Boyfriend is

Old January 19th 14, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend is

Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him to
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

Old January 19th 14, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:27:39 PM UTC-6, Christina Websell wrote:
Medically stable atm and doing well tonight

I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him to

the vet.

And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that

"ever"

Completely understandable!!! I'm so glad he is stable!!!
Old January 19th 14, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JJ[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him to
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

I can believe that. Time to relax slightly now. He seems to be out of
immediate danger. That is GOOD.

Are you able to get some rest yourself?

Jay

Old January 19th 14, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
Medically stable atm and doing well tonight I can tell you now that I
thought he was going to die before I got him to the vet. And I could
not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that "ever"

It's wonderful that he is stable and doing well atm.

Your panic is absolutely understandable. I'd have been in bits too. Even
in that state you managed to get him to the vets straight away and that's
probably what has saved him.

I hope you're feeling a little calmer now even though it was such a shock.

Purrs being sent for you too.

Thanks.

Old January 20th 14, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Christina Websell wrote:

Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him to
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

I totally understand. That's how I was while speeding to the vet with
Smudge, post dog attack. I didn't see any organs hanging out (that would
have really flipped me out), but I did witness the attack, and I thought
she was going to die in front of me. I really do understand that panic.

I'm glad he's doing better and that the outlook is more optimistic.
Continuing to send purrs to the darling boy!

--
Joyce

Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the words 'mackerel' and 'pudding' existed far, far away from one another. One day, that all changed. And then, whoever was responsible somehow thought the word 'fluffy' would help." -- Hilarious recipes at: www.candyboots.com
Old January 20th 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

I totally understand. That's how I was while speeding to the vet with
Smudge, post dog attack. I didn't see any organs hanging out (that would
have really flipped me out), but I did witness the attack, and I thought
she was going to die in front of me. I really do understand that panic.

I'm glad he's doing better and that the outlook is more optimistic.

Having organs hanging out brings a whole new meaning to panic but up to now
he's doing well medically.
Emotionally he is lost and needs to come home but he is not coming home
until I know there is no risk of peritonitis. I'd rather be without him for
a week than forever.
It probably costs 30 or more a day to keep him there, but I'm not having
him back until that risk is gone. He won't even let me put Stronghold flea
stuff on unless I get someone to help me so the idea that I can I get a
large tablet down his throat on my own, twice a day is ridiculous.

Old January 20th 14, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Medically stable atm and doing well tonight
I can tell you now that I thought he was going to die before I got him to
the vet.
And I could not breathe for panicking. I have never panicked like that
"ever"

I'm so glad to read this! More purrs for both you and BF!

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.