Ping Trudy

Old February 21st 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Ping Trudy

I losdt da post where I gotted da note from Harry Gordon but I wantsta tell
himself ta come get me any time. I iz dressed and readi. Willow checking
her bottle brush tail to make sure it is all flufed out. Her little black
dress is perfect and she has on low heels on her back feet. She has a
flower for Harry to wear with a bit of nip in case he neds a snack.

Old February 21st 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 21, 3:11*am, "Granby" wrote:
I losdt da post where I gotted da note from Harry Gordon but I wantsta tell
himself ta come get me any time. *I iz dressed and readi. *Willow checking
her bottle brush tail to make sure it is all flufed out. *Her little black
dress is perfect and she has on low heels on her back feet. *She has a
flower for Harry to wear with a bit of nip in case he neds a snack.

Ahhem! Hewwo Willow! Oh my but yu ar soso byootiful. I has bwot yu
dis corsage, is it hokay wiff yure dwess? Harry hands Willow the
simple pink roses and baby breath corsage. He has on his white tuxedo
and Jacks best cufflinks glitter at his cuffs.I will be pwoud tu
escort yu to thu dindin dance!

Harry
Old February 22nd 11, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Willow blushes and tkes the flowers. Dem iz wonnerful, fangu. U lookz
mitie handsum in ur formal wear. She loops her paw in his elbow and they
head for the big riim where the dinner and dance is to be held. Cee u later
tufdi and fangu for helpink me wiff dat.

Old February 22nd 11, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Willow tells Harry to wait a minute. She goes to the table and picks up the
bootenear. Harry I needzta pin diz on your lapelle but I iz nerbouz so I
hopez I duzednt stik da pin in urself. She manages to get it properly
attached and they continue out of the room. Willow winks at her friend
Trudy. Fankz

Old February 22nd 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 21, *3:11 am, "Granby" wrote:
I losdt da post where I gotted da note from Harry Gordon but I wantsta
tell
himself ta come get me any time. I iz dressed and readi. Willow checking
her bottle brush tail to make sure it is all flufed out. Her little
black
dress is perfect and she has on low heels on her back feet. She has a
flower for Harry to wear with a bit of nip in case he neds a snack.

Ahhem! *Hewwo Willow! Oh my but yu ar soso byootiful. I has bwot yu
dis corsage, is it hokay wiff yure dwess? Harry hands Willow the
simple pink roses and baby breath corsage. He has on his white tuxedo
and Jacks best cufflinks glitter at his cuffs.I will be pwoud tu
escort yu to thu *dindin dance!

Harry

Harry is over the moon. Only one thing marrs his happiness - he can't
dance. He walks on with Willow, carefully guiding her around the busy
tables. Soon, soon he will be found out! Then everyone will know and
he will have to come home with his tail between his legs. What will
happen?
Old February 23rd 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

As they pass Piglett sitting at the bar, she reads Harry's thoughts. She
stares at him intently. When I comes and sayz I needz ur help don't
question me just kum wiff me. I can teach u sumphin realli quick. Itself
iz kalled a 2 step anna kan be done fast or slo and Willow knowz diz kauze I
teeched it to herself. Piglett feels sorry for the poor nervous boycat.

Old February 23rd 11, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

As harry passes by Aunti Mabel she cant help but hear.

Harry is over the moon. Only one thing marrs his happiness - he can't
dance. He walks on with Willow, carefully guiding her around the busy
tables. Soon, soon he will be found out! Then everyone will know and
he will have to come home with his tail between his legs. What will
happen?

She remembers fondly her first, who was not a dancer (at least in public she
jokes to herself!)

She voews to herself she will jump down from her lofty seat if he looks like
he needs help, but she bets he doesn't. At least, not *yet* she laughs.

*ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 February 18th 08 04:29 AM
PING: Tak Susan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 27th 07 03:21 PM
PING: PAT KittyLady Cat anecdotes 4 June 15th 05 05:35 PM
Ping Jen, How is Your Boy? Help Mary Cat health & behaviour 0 June 6th 05 12:20 AM