Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2

Old October 30th 04, 10:42 PM
Miss Violette

Harri purrs lowdly... she and her new friendz eat and eat and enjoy sharing
it all and not making a mess, not making a mess is impurrtent to Harri...

She 'scuzds herself and finds the box room,*sayz to self*
I hazen't hada 'cident since i founded furry I noted gonna start now...

Then back to the tablez, see that they haz eaten it all and drinked theirz
drinks up,
Miz beka, we iz readifur that turkeybird, anna I wuuld like anofur
mousekabob pleaz, Harri, gettin full but not quite there yet

Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
Yes, yooz kan hab az much az yooz kan eet. How abowt if yooz finishiz

whut
yooz alreddy haz firss, den I will bring yooz sum mor turkeybird an
whutebber udder fings yooz likez.

[Whispering] An if yooz eetz so much dat yooz needz ta uze da

liddurbokziz,
dey iz in da rums ober dere. [Points to the far side of the ballroom.]

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Harri picks up a peca turky bird anna tastez itself, Miz 'beka, culld

uses
hafa bunc of dis here turkey bird? I kan already tellz you we willz

need
more, anna we promiz notta waste it, Harri, as politely as she can with
her
mouth full
Rebecca wrote in message
. com...
Heer I iz, Harri. Ize sorree I gotted diztraktid fur a minit. Let
myownself kno wen yoo iz reddy fur sum mor. If dere iz enneekittee

else
hoo
needz hewp gittin dere fud, I will hewp dem, too. Be shur to try da
Turkeybird Anaïs, itz furry gud.

Rebecca, thinking the little ones are just adorable

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I willz share da plate ameila gaved me wif you and den we kan share da

one
mz 'beka givez mineself, howduz dat soun?, Harri, putz da plate

between
dem
and followin softs advice, no kitty should efur hafta be hungry
Heather wrote in message
news Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur mineself tu, kuz sins Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry upset wif

mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Mizz 'beka iza gettin minez beclawz I iz to short ta get the fud,
butted
her
is gettin mineself some of efurthin, Harri, happi fur friendz anna

FUDD

Old October 31st 04, 12:07 AM
Heather

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Heather wrote:

Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur mineself tu, kuz sins Ize

wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry upset wif mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

I'll be glad to help out, too. Here you go, Matthias - a plate with a
little bit of everything. Just let me know when you want more of anything.

Amelia

Fangu Miss Amelia ma'am. Effuryfing lukz wunnurful. Matthias pozishunz
playt between himself an Harri Weez got anoffur playt uv fud tu eet Harri.
Ize hope yur hungree!

Matthias

Old October 31st 04, 12:09 AM
Heather

Mmmmmmmmmmm, dey AR gud! Fangu!

Matthias

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
eat asmuch as you want, we kan start here wif deze mouseykabobz ifin you
wants, Harri hands one to each of her friendz and takez one fur herself...
dem isa gud, Harri
Heather wrote in message
Dat iz so nys uv yu Harri. Fangu furry mutch! Ize purromis Ize wont

eet
mor dan mine shayr. Effuryfing lukz so gud. Ware dude weez start!

Matthias

Heather wrote in message
news Datz nys uv hur. Maybe sheel git mine fur mineself tu, kuz sins Ize
wobbil
alot, Ize mite mayk a mess, an Kissa wud be furry upset wif

mineself.

Matthias, wayting pashintlee fur da FUD

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Mizz 'beka iza gettin minez beclawz I iz to short ta get the fud,

butted
her
is gettin mineself some of efurthin, Harri, happi fur friendz anna

FUDD
Heather wrote in message
Matthias' eyez lite up Lukkit all da fud! Ize wanna tri sum

uv
effuryfing! Sins yur a gurl Harri, yu go furst.

Matthias

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
Harri runs even faster, fud did youz say fud, where isit???

Harri,
girl
with a not so girlie appetite

Amelia waves from over by the food tables
Over here, kitties. All kinds of good food, and lots of it.

Amelia

Old October 31st 04, 12:12 AM
Heather

Dis Turkeybird iz grayt! Dont wurree, weez wont wayst eny!

Matthias, stuffing anoffur pees in hiz mowf