New photo album OT

Old December 11th 03, 03:55 AM
badwilson

Default New photo album OT

I've finally gotten around to putting some new pictures up. The new album
is called Krabi and Koh Phi Phi and is from my last 2 trips to the area
(September and November).
Here's the link:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bad...nd+Koh+Phi+Phi
Warning: This album contains pictures of monkeys.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old December 13th 03, 01:53 AM
fuga =^o^=

great pictures.. the colour of the water is unreal.

Fuga

Old December 17th 03, 01:00 PM
badwilson

"TJ and The Dust" wrote in message
Well you'd think the warning of monkey pics would have kept me away.... I

just
had to go look because I wanted to see the other pics. You always take

such
good pictures. So I went, I saw, I was terrified for you and Dennis, I

took a
tranquilizer. They were like... everywhere. shudder. Other than the
horrifying monkey pics everything else was just beautiful as it always is

when
you are behind the camera!

TJ

Thank you, I'm glad you like my pictures :-) But LOL at taking the
tranquilizer! I just don't get this monkey fear, I thought they were
adorable and we were actually *trying* to lure them closer with pineapple
and watermelon pieces.
Lunch was kinda creepy though, because there were 3 or 4 of these big
monitor lizards on this beach that was maybe 20 feet wide. Fortunately
there was a big wharf for us to sit on and they didn't get up there. I
remember lying on my back on the wharf, watching 2 small monkeys on the
steep rock walls on either side of the beach. They were nattering away at
each other and scooting around looking for leftovers. Very cute!
--
Britta

Pics of Murphy... Rachel Cat anecdotes 5 October 24th 03 06:49 PM
[catslaves] - Photo Space Yowie Cat anecdotes 11 October 2nd 03 10:13 AM
Re; Pirate Voyage Photo Album Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 September 2nd 03 06:07 PM