Top Posting

Old August 23rd 03, 02:30 PM
JHBennett

wrote in message
JHBennett wrote:

It is a topic usually brought up by someone who was once hall monitor,
in the third grade, and loves to trip out on power.

LOL! Such as it is... this is a rather lame version of power, after all.
It's the power of someone who can't get anyone to *like* them, so instead
they get their thrills by correcting anyone who makes a mistake and

ratting
kids out to the teacher. Sad.

Joyce

BTW, amen to your post at 10:44 of the 22nd, immediately above. Nicely
done.
Jack

Old August 25th 03, 02:50 PM
whayface

Just my two cents on the subject.

I just follow the lead of other posters to an article (Not group).

If the last person that replyed to an article top posted so do I but
another article to the same group that I may reply to I may bottom
post if the other posters do.

Just my two cents worth.

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

Old August 25th 03, 08:38 PM
polonca12000

Thank you so much for taking such good care of your kitties, which btw look
adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek