Mommy catches mice

Old December 18th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mommy catches mice

On Dec 17, 4:28 pm, "Ann" wrote:
Samwise here. I did see mousies when I lived in the out whenI waz little.
Now mommy keeps me in the house. Dis is okay with me cause I get good food
and it's warm.

Dat is furry gudgud to heer. Iyam a meowmie cat myself anna I wurry
bout all da widdle kitties inda OUT. It iz portant that they hav
forever homz anna dey shud bee found for all kitteez. Uv couse sum
kitteez gotta stay inda OUT, wike wyonss an tigers, becuz dey iz too
bigbig to wiv inda house.

Yooo get yursef sum gud cuddlysleep neow anna be nice to da servunts.
I am gonna haff a widdl snak an go to bed myownself.

Maggie May

--

Cuddly seep is speshul, effury hour countz az too.
Cuddly seep iss good four yoo.

Samwise

--
read Sam's blog athttp://kittens-3.blogspot.com/

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message

news
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:08:52 -0500, Ann wrote:

Samwise here. Mommy keeps comming in from the out all excided she caught
mousie. Well I didn't see her eat it and I didn't get it to eat. What's
she
doing with the mousie.

( Mommy note: I have a mouse trap set up in my garage to catch the mice
that
are coming in.)

Well, as somefing of a expert meowser mineownself, I has obserfed dat
hoomins tend to put meowsies in dumb places. Mineown hoomins seem to favor
da trash can, though I'z nefer been able to figger out why. Some offur
hoomins I unnderstand tend to favor da hoomin lidderboks-fing.

Mineown favorite approach is to catch da meowsie (or mole, or gophermouse,
or whateber) den bring it to da hoomin and make a loud meow. I'z got mine
hoomins trained ok so dat dey takes da meowsie and puts it wherever dey
wants, but first dey pet me and gif me treats and tell me waht a mighty
huntress I am. It's ok wif me if dey do dum fings wif my catches as long
as dey lets me know dat dey appreciates all mineown hard work.

Harri

Old December 18th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:03:24 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:
gennle snippy

Winnie, hooo hass neffur seen a meowsie

I'fe nefur seen a meowsie, effur! - 'cept fur da fleece won dat da
hooman fills wif nip...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/17/2007 8:18:32 PM
Old December 18th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:03:24 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:
gennle snippy

Winnie, hooo hass neffur seen a meowsie

I'fe nefur seen a meowsie, effur! - 'cept fur da fleece won dat da
hooman fills wif nip...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Summytymz I get stufft furry wunz, I lyke tu eetz dere taylez.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 18th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Me an O. T. playz tug-o-war and dem usualiee breakz in halfz. Willow
usually being the one to go flying across the room
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

.. .

Old December 18th 07, 10:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey iz purti kule ta chase butted when dey iz in owrz howz soft getz a bit
err deranged, hersef izunt skared of dem her getz veri mad at deirown
nozes,so we needsa get dem to da brige ta kalm hersef down... Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:03:24 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:
gennle snippy

Winnie, hooo hass neffur seen a meowsie

I'fe nefur seen a meowsie, effur! - 'cept fur da fleece won dat da
hooman fills wif nip...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old December 18th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Summytymz I get stufft furry wunz, I lyke tu eetz dere taylez.

The tails are the best parts of the stuffed ones. That's my specialty
too - chewing the tails off.

Amelia
Old December 19th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:52:11 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Summytymz I get stufft furry wunz, I lyke tu eetz dere taylez.

Psst 'Toonya, I knoze dat you likes dem ping-pong bawlz too, so lemme
let you in on a sekret: tell Anti Sylvia to buy Kosmic Katnip in da
spray can (yes itz catnip essence!) an spray it on yur ping pong
bawlz!

Den you can keep yur hoomanz up at awl howrs wen you play 'nipped-up
bat-bat!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/18/2007 8:08:50 PM
Old December 19th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza reazun i winked you, you iz juzt tootoo smurt, Tiger, likin diz
idermint
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:52:11 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Summytymz I get stufft furry wunz, I lyke tu eetz dere taylez.

Psst 'Toonya, I knoze dat you likes dem ping-pong bawlz too, so lemme
let you in on a sekret: tell Anti Sylvia to buy Kosmic Katnip in da
spray can (yes itz catnip essence!) an spray it on yur ping pong
bawlz!

Den you can keep yur hoomanz up at awl howrs wen you play 'nipped-up
bat-bat!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/18/2007 8:08:50 PM

Eddy Catches a Mouse [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 March 27th 05 02:09 PM
Cat catches waterbugs -Ron Cats - misc 10 December 4th 04 05:50 AM
Deo catches Bonnie Bev Cat anecdotes 48 June 16th 04 07:51 PM
Wolfie catches a flying critter Ginger-lyn Summer Cat anecdotes 36 June 8th 04 11:31 PM
Bonnie Catches a Snake Bev Cat anecdotes 15 January 11th 04 08:22 PM