Question

Old October 13th 10, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Yowie

Default Question

In ,
Storrmmee typed:
juzt remfur ursef iz welcome here az fur az I iz catcerned, OEJ

Fangu, OEJ.

I've allwayz felts da wellcalms here in RPCC, as did my pre-de-sess-ah,
Shmoggleberry.

Dis is a berry nice groop, always haz bin.

Butz I iz a berry bizzy kitty, an I doan alweyz gets da timez to do da
postins to bof groops, and def-nit-lee hav no timez for da readinz of bof
groops. :-(

We is sads dat we have not enuff timez, but dat, az day say, is liff.

Pickle

Old October 13th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Yowie

In ,
Storrmmee typed:
i wuz wunnerin ifin ursef haz sees allanamez on rpca rite now, anna i
wunnerz ifin dey wuld be offinded ifin ursef added demzselves to owrz
list, or ifin ursef kuld infite dem, i izunt sure bowt the politenezz
of diz butted i wuld like doze whu wantz be on owrz kallin ta be
onit, OEJ

No, doan hav all da nayms yet, but if fink dis is a gudGudGUD idea!

When is da Calling of the Names here?

Coz mebbe even iffun we can't be crosspostin, we can add da names to each
ovver's list.

My meowmie is da one gathering nayms for RPCA, and can post dat list here if
dat be ok wiv effury one.

Pickle

Old October 13th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Same heer.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
juzt remfur ursef iz welcome here az fur az I iz catcerned, OEJ
"Yowie" wrote in message
In
,
riddik typed:
On Oct 11, 2:45 pm, riddik wrote:
Hate to be a buzzkill, but the charters of both groups forbid
crossposting, and r.p.c.community is the only group where meowing is
allowed (I was around when rec.pets.cats split and the segregation of
meowchat was clearly intended).

I will abide by the charters.

Melissa

Bast, I am *such* a pedantic bore, but I was wrong and have to correct
myself.

The r.p.c.c charter says:

"Cross-posting is discouraged. If you must cross-post, however, care
must be taken to ensure that both content and form are entirely
appropriate to all groups posted to, and that follow-ups are set
accordingly."

"Discouraged" became "forbidden" in my head because of the phrase
"content and form". Even if you weren't around for the discussions at
the time, it's clear from community's and the other proposed charters
that meowchat is defined as a "form", and it was not welcome in any of
the other groups. So much so that every copy of the proposed charter
for r.p.c.misc states that, had the group which came to be named
"community" not been created, "misc" would be the only "proper place"
for meowchat, with the stipulation that the subject line of those
posts should be clearly labeled so that they could be easily kill-
filed.

The charters as they evolved during the discussions, with final
versions and the record of the vote at the very end, can be found at:
http://www.newsdemon.com/newsgroup-info/rec.pets.cats

Fangu Melissa.

Aldo da hoomin is notz a Usenet charter lawyer :-), Iz can see nuffink in
eever charter dat wood prohibit da cross-postin ov at leest The Calling
of the Names part ov da Jellicle Ball.

It woz da short sy-ted ov me to poze da kweshun so late in da year when
da Jellicle Ball preprayshuns waz da alreddy underwayd, and esspek all da
ishooz to beez da sawteds in less dan a monf.

But, dat dozent mean dat we cant fink bout how it mite work (and iffen we
wants it to work) for da next year.

In da meanz time, darez been a lotlot of da innerest in RPCA and here,
and Iz be da hoppin dat means RPCC's Jellicle Ball will be havin da moor
suck-sess-pools dan effur.

Pickle on behalf of Yowie

Old October 14th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
Storrmmee typed:
i wuz wunnerin ifin ursef haz sees allanamez on rpca rite now, anna i
wunnerz ifin dey wuld be offinded ifin ursef added demzselves to owrz
list, or ifin ursef kuld infite dem, i izunt sure bowt the politenezz
of diz butted i wuld like doze whu wantz be on owrz kallin ta be
onit, OEJ

No, doan hav all da nayms yet, but if fink dis is a gudGudGUD idea!

When is da Calling of the Names here?

Coz mebbe even iffun we can't be crosspostin, we can add da names to
each ovver's list.

My meowmie is da one gathering nayms for RPCA, and can post dat list
here if dat be ok wiv effury one.

Pickle

I tink dat wud be uh nize ting tu du.
Spekkuly if RPCAerz ar willink.
Maybe azk dem, an eetsh hu say yaz get powztid???

Pit2nya, meanin wewll

Old October 14th 10, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz makez senze haza soft sayz ursef not onlee haz two gowed up hoominz
butted a bare kittenta twain, juzt kome on by when ursef kan, OEJ fur herown
house

Old October 14th 10, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der iza fread, called draft of namez or sumfin like dat, ursef kuld pozt
yourown lizt to da fread so da kitty whut kallsa names kan haffit , hersef
kollektsa namez all year aza serfizto da katmuniti anna duz a purrfekt job
attit, OEJ
"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
Storrmmee typed:
i wuz wunnerin ifin ursef haz sees allanamez on rpca rite now, anna i
wunnerz ifin dey wuld be offinded ifin ursef added demzselves to owrz
list, or ifin ursef kuld infite dem, i izunt sure bowt the politenezz
of diz butted i wuld like doze whu wantz be on owrz kallin ta be
onit, OEJ

No, doan hav all da nayms yet, but if fink dis is a gudGudGUD idea!

When is da Calling of the Names here?

Coz mebbe even iffun we can't be crosspostin, we can add da names to each
ovver's list.

My meowmie is da one gathering nayms for RPCA, and can post dat list here
if dat be ok wiv effury one.

Pickle

Tom cat question CatNipped[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 3 April 7th 08 08:11 PM
a question laurie w Cat anecdotes 2 July 17th 05 02:04 PM
Cat Collar Question / Cat harness question Suzanne via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 May 8th 05 07:27 AM
New cat question & weight question ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 6 April 1st 05 08:22 AM
question sol_girl Cat health & behaviour 6 January 12th 04 07:11 AM