Question

Old October 8th 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Question

The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the Jellica
Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. I did tell them they could
post info about their cats here without using meowchat. We never turn down
a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. Let me know what you
think. If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing a Jellica
Ball.

Old October 8th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sandy[_2_]

They are welcome here any time, and can certainly post in hoominspeak. Many
kitties at the Ball will be speaking in their various dialects of meowchat.
I wouldn't want to forgo meowchat here, but maybe we could make an effort to
include translations. I'm sure we have enough bilingual kitties to do that.

Sandy

Old October 8th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I see no reason why it can't be cross posted, seems like a nice thing for
those who want to honor their lost friends...Lee

Old October 8th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

or even if someone doesn't understand something make them welcom to clarify
so they do understand better soft,

Old October 8th 10, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

My concern is that there are people in rpca that will be upset by our
meowchat posts that are cross-posted there. I think that's the issue,
rather than anyone posting here, so the question would be better put
forth on rpca. Would they be open to having the Ball cross-posted to
their newsgroup, with the understanding that some of the posts would be
in meowchat.

Old October 8th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

they seem to be from what i read of the thread, might be a good idea if some
of the regulars here went and read that thread and commented, soft
. ..

Old October 8th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Oct 8, 7:27*am, "Granby" wrote:
The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the Jellica
Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. *I did tell them they could
post info about their cats here without using meowchat. *We never turn down
a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. *Let me know what you
think. *If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing a Jellica
Ball.

Ob KORSE dey can com heer an sellybrate da lifes ob dose dey hol
deer.

straining very hard I will try to tok to them so that they will
understand.

--
WooToo
Uncl Bill is posterating diss on a differen accoun beclaws da ol wun
Old October 8th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:56:57 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

they seem to be from what i read of the thread, might be a good idea if
some of the regulars here went and read that thread and commented, soft

I'm not a regular there anymore, but I did go there and comment.

I think it would be a great idea, provided that the RPCA folks didn't get
their britches in a twist over the meowchat.

Dan
Old October 8th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
they seem to be from what i read of the thread, might be a good idea if some
of the regulars here went and read that thread and commented, soft
. ..

"Granby" wrote in message
The folks on rpca want to know if the two groups can combine for the
Jellica Ball and possibly crosspost to the two groups.

I couldn't say yes or no without asking here. I did tell them they
could post info about their cats here without using meowchat. We never
turn down a purr for any animal needing it.

A lot of them lurk here but can't read meowchat. Let me know what you
think. If they can't come here, they may try their hand at doing a
Jellica Ball.

Mi keweston is " whoo is awthorizd tu mak finl decison? TuTu
Old October 8th 10, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mi keweston is " whoo is awthorizd tu mak finl decison? TuTu

I believe that would be us, the Community.

The consensus on the other group seems to be that they would like to have
the Jellicle Ball cross-posted, and they wouldn't object to the meowchat.
Does anykitty here any objections to cross-posting?

Amelia

Tom cat question CatNipped[_2_] Cat health & behaviour 3 April 7th 08 08:11 PM
a question laurie w Cat anecdotes 2 July 17th 05 02:04 PM
Cat Collar Question / Cat harness question Suzanne via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 May 8th 05 07:27 AM
New cat question & weight question ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 6 April 1st 05 08:22 AM
question sol_girl Cat health & behaviour 6 January 12th 04 06:11 AM