Time to danze!!!

Old March 2nd 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Time to danze!!!

as the catmunitee has eaten and is having after dinner drinks and desserts
and talking with old and new friends, kittys and friends slowly drift
towards the dance floor, some cats have already started to dance to some
music and general enjoyment and socializing is going on.

among different groups, food hoomins, the beauty of the seas and many other
topics can be heard.

trudi and jack move to a small table just inside the door, close enough to
hear the music but not so close that they can't still talk... as they are
seated, trudi hopes Mme. A. comes along soon and introduces the night
musicains and talks about the rest of the cruise.

Old March 3rd 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:00:04 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

trudi hopes Mme. A. comes along soon and introduces the night
musicains and talks about the rest of the cruise.

Meow Kitties!

We haffs a smawl danse band fur da owlder
kitties, which will alternate wif a singer at da
piano. Fur da yunger kittiez who wikes dat woud
moosik, dere iz a disk-jokey-cat down in da
lownge.

We shud be neer Fworida soon, so we can awl sit
owtside tomorrow and take in sum sun and wewax, I
finks dat da Captain will be offerink a tour ob da
ship. And ob cawze dere iz offur aktibities wike
da card and billiard room, moofies in da theater,
and an open bar.

Soon we will be arrifink in jamica, where
RastaCatJohn will meet usses!

Troodi - does yoo haff any romantikal aktibitiez
pwanned?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/2/2011 7:25:47 PM
Old March 4th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

yez durin da day tomorrow an into da nite, der iz gonna be heart storreez,
diz iz annipurrsary storreez, but not nessarlee juzt wif yourown purtnier...
i thinkz dat how twocatz meet anna get winked iz berree romantical, but alzo
i thinked itz berree emoshunal anna spekal so we shuld alzo tell abowt how
we getted owrz hoominz... firzt diz can be onna dek unner da awnin near da
dek chairz anna bar, inna efinin inna smaller lownge.

i thinkz alzo dat da danze band takez speka reqweztz fur tonite...

later inna wk der iz sefural thingz pwanned, like hang glidin anna ofur
'citin thingz two cats can do , teeched by Harri road cat and OT mahoney,
dressin to the cat's meow teeched by Mme. A. anna eatin fud wiffa furnd,
teeched by chester, sundance anna OT, der lady cats will simitanousee be
teechin, mannerz fur cats,

trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/2/2011 7:25:47 PM

Old March 7th 11, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

An fur da eddyfikayshun uv da kommunitee, I will be demonstratin dat food
eetin nitely at da buffay.

Sundance

Old March 7th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

kule den we willz haf diz klass fur anee cat whu wantsa join in efuri nite
atta buffett I iz sure dat chester anna OT willz haf no prolim arrifin
earlee wif ursef ta pratize da eatin purt, Trudi, seeing chester nod

Old March 7th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef lucy anna harri iz suposta hep wif mannerz qweskinz, ifin ursefz
duzint mind dat iz, trudi

Old March 7th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Nottid attawl. I juzt thot dat Sundance shud demonstrate a well
ballanced meal.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 7th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat iz certainlee purt offit, lemme see... i can onlee remfur a kuple of fud
grupz, nip' cheese' and prey' iz der anee more? trudi

Old March 8th 11, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

nip' cheese' and prey' ...Hmmm...fishy ... pounceez...canz...

--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

balintimez danze anna fudz Stormmee Cat community 25 March 3rd 10 11:30 AM
da lazt danze Stormmmee Cat community 13 October 30th 09 06:35 PM
Da Danze Granby Cat community 38 March 9th 08 11:46 PM
da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 04:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM