Hemmingway Kitties join the cruise

Old April 12th 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Hemmingway Kitties join the cruise

itz berree bigbig, trudi
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
Wee will be at da beech, IFFIN da beech is big enuf for all 60 of
usses!

Hemmingway Kitties

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:30:30 -0500, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

how kule it iz dat ursefz iz joinen uses, trudi
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
. ..
On 11 Apr 2011 22:19:43 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:12:11 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a break!

All 60 kitties

Well teleport on over! There's lots of room here, good stuff to eat and
drink, and nice warm sunny sand. The more the merrier.

Amelia

All 60 kitties join da cruise and head straight for the deck. They
have neffur seen ocean before, even if they do liff on Key West.
Some kitties eet nip, some chase da dreadlocks of rasta cats, and some
eets fudz like micecreem and mousicles.

Old April 12th 11, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:43:28 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a break!

All 60 kitties

I yam bery Impurrrzt wiff awl da selebritteez in yur groop, jujjink by
theer namez.
An I olny haff fife towz on mine for feet, an for toes on mine bak feet
so..lessee...
fife towz tymez for feet iz twenny...an twu tymz for iz ate, so I gotz
twenny[ate toez???
Noooo, datz nottid rite???? Neff-furr mynd. Welkum!

ai tink dat twenny ate toez sowndz about rite to myownself

ai jest kounted mai towz, anna ai onli haz eleventeen-sevin toez

ai gess dat meenz dat aim knot a Hemmingway kittie, liek ai thot

lorili
Old April 12th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 6:12*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a break!

It iz a gud krooz. It iz a restful an invigorating krooz. Da sun is
brite an da wine is warm. Da sand is gritty between r toes. An yoons
haff wots ub toes. Joyn usses.

--
Wascal
Old April 12th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a break!

All 60 kitties

I yam bery Impurrrzt wiff awl da selebritteez in yur groop, jujjink by
theer namez.
An I olny haff fife towz on mine for feet, an for toes on mine bak feet
so..lessee...
fife towz tymez for feet iz twenny...an twu tymz for iz ate, so I gotz
twenny[ate toez???
Noooo, datz nottid rite???? Neff-furr mynd. Welkum!

Wee will wigul our manny, manny toes in sand.
60 Hemmingway kitties
Old April 12th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 11, 11:43*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in messagenews:vvu6q6d4dlku0cs36373ta0rprb8m6ub37@4ax .com...http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a break!

All 60 kitties

I yam bery Impurrrzt wiff awl da selebritteez in yur groop, jujjink by
theer namez.
An I olny haff fife towz on mine for feet, an for toes on mine bak feet
so..lessee...
fife towz tymez for feet iz twenny...an twu tymz for iz ate, so I gotz
twenny[ate toez???
Noooo, datz nottid rite???? *Neff-furr mynd. *Welkum!
--
Pitô.ônya

Neffurfawess, dat wuz a furry cleffur maffurmmaddikkl
compyoocatayshun.
MeOwy, furry amayzd
Old April 13th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:
[...]

======
Fangu MeOwy.
I kin awlzo get moor by kowntin bakwoodz.
On mine forpawz I gotz 10,9,8,7,6, and fife ar 11 fyr twu pawz, so fowr
ar twenny twu. Huh?
Den add ate fur da bak twu feetz, maykz Thoity.

Datz kwite uh feat, huh?
Yu lyke dat betterer?

HapyTu Amayze
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 13th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai gotted da link tew open [yaaaaaay] n yoo r awl sew bootiful. mai furend
Mutt, [reel nayme Waldo] wuz uh Hemingway cat n he had 6 toze on eech uff
hiz frunt feetz.
He wint tew da Bridge on Dec 7, 2007 at age 18.
Mai meowmie marked yer site unner hur Favorites. Iz dat one cat hoo iz
smiling big uh Hemmingway cat tew? Mai meowmie haz hiz/hur pixshure fur hur
walpaypur.n wen hur opunz hur pooter, hur seez hym/hur. yeUP, joyne usses
on da kruz.
Mosey, mai wink MeOwy n mai neffew PookyKat, hiz wink Sqweex n dere dotter
Pipps.

come on ofur to da beech anna drinkz sum nip rumz, trudi

Old April 13th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
messagenews:vvu6q6d4dlku0cs36373ta0rprb8m6ub37@4ax .com...http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

Wee are tyred of stayink all da time in our house and we want a
break!

All 60 kitties

I yam bery Impurrrzt wiff awl da selebritteez in yur groop, jujjink by
theer namez.
An I olny haff fife towz on mine for feet, an for toes on mine bak
feet
so..lessee...
fife towz tymez for feet iz twenny...an twu tymz for iz ate, so I gotz
twenny[ate toez???
Noooo, datz nottid rite???? Neff-furr mynd. Welkum!
--
Pit . nya

Neffurfawess, dat wuz a furry cleffur maffurmmaddikkl
compyoocatayshun.
MeOwy, furry amayzd
======
Fangu MeOwy.
I kin awlzo get moor by kowntin bakwoodz.
On mine forpawz I gotz 10,9,8,7,6, and fife ar 11 fyr twu pawz, so fowr
ar twenny twu. Huh?
Den add ate fur da bak twu feetz, maykz Thoity.

Datz kwite uh feat, huh?
Yu lyke dat betterer?

HapyTu Amayze
--
Pit . nya- Hide quoted text -

I is twooly amayzd an furrlaburrgasticated by yoor own noomayerakl
pwowwess.
MeOwy, wundring if Pit..nya has a yoonafursiddy deegwee dat she is
gnot difuljing.
Old April 14th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

-----
Didja figger dat owt by da "pi" an numbur "2" in mine name?
Pi2nta

Old April 14th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

Pi2nta- Hide quoted text -

Da weelizayshun wuz mor wike a boaldt ob lytneen. Dat wy I gotted sew
furlaburrgasicatted an awsew speechwess, uh waydaminit....meeowwess is
wut dat wuz.
I iss habbing da sekitry submit an appurrlacayshun tew Yowl
Yoonafursiddy fur minesefl.
I is inspyred tew gitted an edjoocayshin.
Mm. Wun uffur fing, Pi-2-nya, wat iss da furnkshun ob da cosyn?
MeOwy, confyoozed

Da Cruise Granby Cat community 5 March 20th 09 03:55 PM
On the cruise Amelia T Cat Cat community 124 March 16th 09 05:57 PM
Hemmingway Cats CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 11th 07 08:30 AM
Will the kitties join me in purrin' for the plane crash victims? Cory Cat community 6 August 29th 06 11:12 AM
Gotta love kitties, even big kitties! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 1 July 5th 06 12:22 PM