Pleeze chek in

Old May 28th 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Pleeze chek in

trudi starts looking for jack... she sees storrmmee looking for rosco and
she she sees willow near piglette... she realises that willow wants to eat
dinner wif harry gordon... and she also realises that harry and jack's
sister is MIA...

barbi meanwhile has procured a rather large table for some single gurlcats
gta share...

"Gramby" wrote in message
O T turns to Harri. Mine luff iz u readi ta eatz. He sure hope she says
yes.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Yu reddy to go to da buffey, Lizzie? Dey haf made lotz of extra specil
gud delikacees fur us. Weze need to sample dem all. Ar kushionz will
still be heer by da fire, so weze kin keep warm wile weze eetin.

Booker

On 5/27/2011 4:42 PM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzy hears a different voice and stretches. She sees the food from
Booker and begins to eat. No sense wasting gud sooshiez. booker u kan
haff sum of deze if u wants. She notices that she didn't wake up with a
start for the first time in a long time.

"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
.. .

On Fri, 27 May 2011 01:08:33 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i iz notted sure what we iz hafin, efur rasta jon or hizown son rasta
milez
iz gonna 'nownce when its readee,

Trudi ready fur fudz...

Meow, Kittiez! [Takes Microphone]

Itz dinner time, and tonight we haff roast duckbird wif honey and
figs, Ummmm, big, thick, juicy pork chops, Red Snapper and lots ob
side dishes.

So wander up to da buffet as you sees fit; take yur time, becawze
dere iz dancing between courses! So enjoy yurseffs, mine friends!

[returns to sit with Anaïs]

Old May 28th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH turns to missy, iz ursef readee fur fudz... chester getted a low table
wif fowr kushins so we kan share wif him anna lucy,

MH

Old May 29th 11, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Lizzie, weze dont makez fun ov ofur kittiez, efen iffin dey likez to eet
or ar fluffy. Butz weze will suggest dat yu slow down sum an enjoy da
taste ov diz furry furry wunnerful food. Derz plenti fur efurrrykittie.
Now getz yurself klozer to da fire so yu keep warm.

On 5/28/2011 11:00 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie grins at Booker. Yez I iz readdi ta go. She thinks to herself, I
iz glad Booker likez ta eatz anna duzent laff at me for likink ta eatz
so muchez. The approach the buffet table and Lizzie's eyes get big
looking at all the food. She has never seen so much in one place before.
She takes a plate and follows Booker as he fills her plate while telling
her what each thing is. Not that it would matter, its food and she would
eat it anyway.

Old May 30th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Soundz gud to myownself, Sweetee! Maybe dere iz sum ikooraz left.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Pit2ô.ônya yawnz an stretshez, den sez...
Kummon, Sunnydanze, letz havva foizt korze, kuz den we kan danze uhgain.
--
Pitô.ônya

"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 27 May 2011 01:08:33 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i iz notted sure what we iz hafin, efur rasta jon or hizown son rasta
milez
iz gonna 'nownce when its readee,

Trudi ready fur fudz...

Meow, Kittiez! [Takes Microphone]

Itz dinner time, and tonight we haff roast duckbird wif honey and
figs, Ummmm, big, thick, juicy pork chops, Red Snapper and lots ob
side dishes.

So wander up to da buffet as you sees fit; take yur time, becawze
dere iz dancing between courses! So enjoy yurseffs, mine friends!

[returns to sit with Anaïs]

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn