Automatic Litter Diposal

Old January 13th 04, 07:00 PM

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 08:01:42 -0800, "Starlord"
wrote:

I do it however the software dose it. Using outlook it does it on top, live with
it.

It's extremely simple. Put the cursor below the material you want to
respond to and click. Start typing. Edit out what you are not answering
by highlighting it and clicking the space bar. Rarely should a message
take more than one or two screens to read. If a user needs the original
post and it's still on his server, he can get it from the reference
header.

Sal
Old January 15th 04, 04:06 AM
JP Hobbs

Hey steady on, I'm a Brit but dont class us all the same
I am not! never have been!and never will be!of Bob''s Ilk
Jean P.
Tropical Tim wrote in message
m...
Bob Brenchley. wrote in message

. ..

Moronic posting style corrected. You have not been charged for this
service but I reserve the right to charge in the future if you make
the same mistake again.

Yawn! Damn Bobby, you're really boring. Why don't you be a typical
brit and go pick on someone you think you can beat and then get your
butt kicked.

As they always say - only a poor workman blames his tools.

I'll bet you blame your hand for poor lovin.

It is about time you learnt how to format a proper usenet post/reply -
which has nothing whatsoever to do with the software you use.

Who gives a ****? Nobody that means anything wrote something for
idiots like you to read and live by. I say, Pip Pip Old Man!

Failure to learn will label you either a moron or a selfish,
inconsiderate, illiterate plonker - it is all down to you.

Oh my! A fat sloppy looking butthead that has no life is calling me
names!
This is just so upsetting.

In the USA a faggot who dresses up in womens clothes is called a
Queen.
Has anyone ever seen old lady Queen Liz taking a leak? She might be
the only one in that little island that has any balls.

Old January 16th 04, 03:31 PM
*SooZy*

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
ink.net...

Problem is when some people post at bottom and some at top. The post

becomes
one big mess. It only works when everyone follows the same rule, either

top
or bottom. Since the convention is to post at bottom you need to conform

or
quotes in the post are all over the place.

I post at bottom on newsgroups to follow the convention and post on top

for
email reply.

Adam

yes do I

and snip posts too

Old February 1st 04, 04:18 AM
Mike Cohen

On 2003-12-07 16:04:44 -0500, "medicscout" said:

Has anyone tried one of the automatic liter disposal boxes? I am =
looking to see any problems people have had, or if they even work.
My mother is considering one for about $100. She has a cat that =
does not cover his stuff when he goes. As a result I sits on top until =
the other cat uses the little box, then this other cat covers both of =
their stuff. My mother thinks that with an automatic box, once the cat =
goes it will take care of it for him.

Don't buy it. They're awful. I bought one and a few weeks later I returned
it.

I had a problem with Cody pooping on the floor since I brought in another
cat. Even with two litterboxes, he still did it. Everyone said they need to
be cleaned every time the cat goes, so I figured a Littermaid would do the
trick.

It's disgusting. If the litter doesn't clump fast or hard enough, it sticks
to the rake. If the cat goes too far in the back or in the corner, it
doesn't get picked up properly. The clumps break up and you end up with
tiny clumps that the rake keeps missing. It also kicks litter all over the
place, even worse than the cats themselves do. Emptying it is disgusting
and usually shoots dirt all over the place when you try to get the waste
box out of the holder. The waste boxes fill up very quickly & I had to
empty it every day or so with two cats. I ended up reusing it since using a
new box every day is very expensive.

I'm glad to be rid of it. Don't bother.
Old February 1st 04, 04:18 AM
Mike Cohen