Tribute: Pooky, House of Graham

Old October 18th 05, 12:26 AM
forward for Hunter

Default Tribute: Pooky, House of Graham

[cameo Maine Coon rises from his place, wipes his eyes, and begins to
speak.]

A few short weeks ago, mine littermate sisfur, Pooky, House of Graham,
was called to the Rainbow Bridge to be with her human mom who left for
the Bridge a few years ago. Pooky was an exceptional kitty, being
called the "Queen of All She Surveyed." She truly was a queen of a
kitty. She left behind her hoomin dad, her sister Tink, and brother
Clarence.

I remember when we were little coonlets, growing fast and strong. I
loved to play chase and boxing with her, and we played a lot of Big
Time Maine Coon wrestling. She usually won those matches, but I
didn't care. I loved mine sisfur very much. She was just fun to be
around. Pooky was smart, too. She could figure out all kinds of
things.

She always shared the food bowl, which I appreciated very much. We
used to run up and down the stairs together and play on hoomin
exercise equipment. Gosh, she was so agile and fast.

Pooky, we are all going to miss yoo - especially yoor Dad, Clarence,
and Tink. Mymom gets wet eyes thinking about yoo being gone. So do
I. We'll see yoo again some day, mine sisfur. Yoo are our angel and
guardian now.

Hunter, wiping his eyes again

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 18th 05, 02:10 AM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , forward for Hunter wrote:

[...]

Purrz and prayers for all in your house, Hunter, and for Pooky's
spirit. May she gently find her way to the bridge and be blessed.
Our thoughts are with you and that was a lovely tribute.

Diana, Ryan ad our Hooman, Fred.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old October 18th 05, 05:17 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Dat was luffly, Hunter. I didn't know her, but she musta been a
special kitty...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/18/2005 12:16:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 18th 05, 06:21 PM
ShortTail Tom

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:16:54 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

OEJ, looks across at TV and his wink and hopes his heart stays strong for a
longlong time...

I hope so too, bootiful kittie.

STTom

Old October 18th 05, 07:16 PM
Miss Violette

OEJ, sees and hears STT atta same time, blushes deeply and is so excited to
see him she almost fallz offa da cushin she has claimed for dem, Hello, OEJ
news

Old October 18th 05, 08:45 PM
ShortTail Tom

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:16:59 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

OEJ, sees and hears STT atta same time, blushes deeply and is so excited to
see him she almost fallz offa da cushin she has claimed for dem, Hello,
OEJ

Hihi, bootiful kitty! How haz yourownself been? I'z missed you so
furry, furry much!

STTom

Old October 19th 05, 04:21 AM
Heather

Dat waz a bewtiful tribute. Weez dint node Pooky, but she sowndz lyke she
waz a wunnurful kitty.

DaRennieKidz
[...]

Jellicle Ball Tribute to Punkins House of Tock Ray or Fran Cat community 9 October 19th 05 09:55 PM
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees Mietze Cat community 25 October 19th 05 04:29 PM
Furrst Drafft - Jellicle Ball Onoree Nayms Mietze, The Clowder Cat community 35 October 12th 05 03:53 AM
Another forward Nanny Cat anecdotes 0 September 4th 05 08:31 PM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM