Squirrel Watching

Old January 12th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Squirrel Watching

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 12th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

LOL! Great pictures! For some reason, squirrels don't excite Rita
all that much, but I have seen (or rather, heard) her bump into the
window to catch a bird. More than once.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old January 12th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:54:13 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Bless her screwy little face! Hope she's feeling perkier.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 12th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:54:13 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Bless her screwy little face! Hope she's feeling perkier.

Well right now she playing Miss Sarah Heartburn, licking at her legs
pitiably hoping to get even more treats than I'd already given her! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old January 13th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Oh wow - kitty Reality TV!

Years ago when I lived in a different apartment with a balcony, I used
to let Smudge hang out there, and she'd perch on the wooden railing, which
was about 6" wide, just right for her, and watch the world (of our apartment
complex, that is) go by. One time there was a squirrel perched on a low
tree branch not too far away, and the two of them were facing off in a
fierce staring contest. The squirrel was grey, and so is Smudge, and they
both had very fluffy tails, which were each whipping back and forth with
great speed and force, but in opposite directions. They looked more alike
than either would want to, I'm sure!

Joyce
Old January 13th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 12 Jan 2006 09:54:13a, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

I knew Sammy was big, but to see her from behind like that next to
little Jessie is just amazing. Wow.

--
Cheryl
Old January 13th 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Do your girls chirp when they look at squirrels? Fez and Rufous make the
cutest noised when having a "showdown" with a squirrel.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 13th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cheryl Sellner" wrote in message
On Thu 12 Jan 2006 09:54:13a, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

I knew Sammy was big, but to see her from behind like that next to
little Jessie is just amazing. Wow.

Yeah, her size continually amazes me. I always thought my Bandit was a big
cat - and at close to 10 pounds I guess she is. But Sammy dwarfs even
Bandit. It's not just, um, fluff either. Her bones are so much bigger than
the other cats.

What's so funny is that she's still afraid of Jessie as if she were still a
tiny kitten. Jessie is always beating her up when they play! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheryl

Old January 13th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Do your girls chirp when they look at squirrels? Fez and Rufous make the
cutest noised when having a "showdown" with a squirrel.

Yep, the bird chirp! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old January 13th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 12 Jan 2006 06:50:21p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

What's so funny is that she's still afraid of Jessie as if she
were still a tiny kitten. Jessie is always beating her up when
they play! ;

Rhett is like that with Shamrock, too. And Rhett is much larger than
Shamrock. It's almost as if he still "thinks" of Shamrock as mom. Oh,
they have their moments of rough-housing, but when Rhett wants
attention, he doesn't usually come to me. He goes to Shamrock or
Bonnie for a face lick. And, he's pretty pushy about getting some
face.

--
Cheryl