Tribute to Bob, house of Barnes

Old October 16th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Tribute to Bob, house of Barnes

Tiger walks up to the podium with Scooter, Maggie and Piglet... Mine dear
friendz... Deze three furndz owned one of da veri hoomanz dat soft think waz
wurth da air he breafed... I iz gonna du deir tribute kuz der heartz iz
still hurtin badbadbad...

Maggie wuz reskued furm a meanmean man by Bob's son, he seed hersef gettin
hit anna taked her away onna spot in furnt of efurione... he learned furm
bob...

Scooter her fownd her one true home when Bob wuz watchin da pikturebox anna
seed Scooter's mom onit anna dey wented and getted hersef anna herown mom...
hiz heart wuz heratin still furm anofur D*g dat had gone to RB...

Piglet here wuz inna owt by Bob's howz... da sone of bob, Mike finded hersef
hidin inna woodpile, he wuz gonna keep hersef inna owt kuz Bob didn't like
catz, anna bob'z wife Brenda wuzint fond of demsefz atta time efur... Now
soft kept telling hersef dat Bob needed a kittee kuz it wuuldint be bowncin
onna bed anna makin hiz bonez hurt lika D*G... anna dat purrz iz
comfurtin... Den Piglit katured da heart of bob anna made hizsef laf, anna
made mike anna Brenda laff alzo... anna all 3 of deze guyz iz furndz...
Scooter washed piglet like a momcat anna dey all played togefur anna taked
turnz takin care of bob... he lofed hiz famili anna dat included aminalz
anna hoomanz anna he wuz gud to dem efin if hiz wife anna furri usta be
afraid what hizsef anna soft wuld do inna resturnt kuz dey alla time getted
rowdi when dey wented owt*furri anna Brenda wuz allatime glad dey didn't
drink when diz happind*

Now dat Bob iz gone scooter anna piglet haf moved down da street anna maggie
getsa visit demsefz allatime, anna maggie haza new puppy at herown howze but
she is too small fur da ball...

da howze of barnes, da howze of roads anna da howze will allwayz greef for
da gud timez we remfur anna da memoriez we made, Bob wuz a one of a kind
perzun dat wil be met by sandy anna missy atta bridge and some ofur furndz
as well...

we wuz glad to know you anna we will meet you agin, Tiger fur Scooter,
maggie, piglet anna da hoomanz wholofed bob

Old October 16th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:58:09 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger walks up to the podium with Scooter, Maggie and Piglet... Mine dear
friendz... Deze three furndz owned one of da veri hoomanz dat soft think waz
wurth da air he breafed... I iz gonna du deir tribute kuz der heartz iz
still hurtin badbadbad...

Dat was a luffly tribyoot, my luf.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2006 1:24:49 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 16th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourwnsef, he realli wuz spekal, Tiger
Ray or Fran wrote in message
Tiger, youze gave a wonderful tribute for Bob. Ize feel Ize knowz him a

bit
and Ize knowz he will be missed by many.

May the purrz of friendz help heal the hurting heartz of all whoz luved

him,
human and fur.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 22nd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Rennie

Dat wazza bewtiful tribyewt. Bob sowndz lyke wunnurful hoomin; Ize
sorre weez neffur met. Purrz fur all hoo luvved Bob.

Kissa