Our last days here wif Fred.

Old March 22nd 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Our last days here wif Fred.

Fangu Efurry won. I'd like to stay and I will wait fur da offishul
results uv da vote tu make me an HC. That's the nicest honour I could
have.

On Saturday 22 March 2008 11:06, Lucy wrote:

*Thinking about this some more.*

Fred, you are an integral part of this community, and we need you
here. You must stay!

Julie

Lucy wrote:
You bet it would be!

Julie

Fred Williams wrote:
Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So
don't
know if it would be proper.

On Friday 21 March 2008 23:12, Lucy wrote:

Fred, will you still be here?

Julie

Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with me
where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be
good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for cats.
They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do
followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 22nd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

gud gud!
beauty

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:11:54 -0400, Fred Williams
wrote:

Fangu Efurry won. I'd like to stay and I will wait fur da offishul
results uv da vote tu make me an HC. That's the nicest honour I could
have.

On Saturday 22 March 2008 11:06, Lucy wrote:

*Thinking about this some more.*

Fred, you are an integral part of this community, and we need you
here. You must stay!

Julie

Lucy wrote:
You bet it would be!

Julie

Old March 22nd 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Emergency RPCC meetin: (was Our last days here wif Fred.)

On Mar 22, 12:14 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to myown attenshun dat Unka Fred is catsiderin leevin ussez when
he iznt a katslave ennee more. I duz not like dis ideermint. I purrpoze
dat we makez Unka Fred a HC (Honorary Cat), an command dat hizownself stayz
heer in da kommyunitee. All in faver?

I haff gathurd myne fambly an frenz an wee gonna voted:

Me, Maggy May: Aye
Sunrise: Aye
Missy: Nay
WooToo: Aye
efferywun stares at Missy
pause
Missy: whispers hee iss a _hoomin_
everyone stares at Missy
Missy: I will chang my bote to Aye but Uncl Fred gotta purr.
Maggy May: Dat's it. Four votes for Aye. Iyam shur dat Uncl Fred ken
purr. Wee wuv yoo Uncl Fred ann wee wan yoo roun.

--

Sundance

Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So I don't

Old March 23rd 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No one said I had to HAVE a cat to be here just had to like them.

Old March 23rd 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 22, 6:25 pm, "Granby" wrote:
No one said I had to HAVE a cat to be here just had to like them.

Looks surprised Yoo not a kitty?wide eyes

Missy
--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old March 23rd 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez, we iz 3 Kitties, waz jus talkink to Unkle Fred dat him didn aktualie
haf to hav a cat to post.

Old March 23rd 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 22, 6:40 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yez, we iz 3 Kitties, waz jus talkink to Unkle Fred dat him didn aktualie
haf to hav a cat to post.

Maggie May telld us wee wuz votin to AST him to keeep postin, not too
giff him purrmishun. He don NEED purmishun.
He postz gud four a hoomin.

Missy
--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old March 23rd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

I casts myne vote fur Unka Fred tu be an HC an fur him tu stay in da
kommunity wif uz.

Tess

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:14:53 -0700, "Sundance"
wrote:

[...]

Advice for Fred GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 08 01:31 PM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM
fred, have a brave jug. You won't help it Clint Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 05:21 PM
Fred / Sapphire Jeanette Cat anecdotes 3 August 20th 04 04:44 AM