ARGH!!! Damn Cat! Just venting...

Old July 14th 03, 05:58 AM
Joe Canuck

Laura R. wrote:
circa Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:19:19 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Joe Canuck ) said,

I think yer both nuts...

Ah, so much for that lack of pattern.

Laura

Wait wait... don't killfile me just yet. I'm really a nice guy
underneath a grumpy exterior.

:-)

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old July 14th 03, 12:47 PM
Outsider

Laura R. wrote in
.net:

circa Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:16:30 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Outsider ) said,

That's rich! Do you know what out of line is? Is this the only way
you can express yourself?

Look, dink,

Dink? Gee, your level of venom is slipping.

just because you apparently don't know how to follow a
thread, either, doesn't mean you should open your yap and prove what
a fool you are. You and Brandy should get along famously. You're both
idiots.

Oh well, we all can't be geniuses.

Old July 14th 03, 08:34 PM
Joe Canuck2

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

Dunce. :::chuff::: You're the one who wanted it to be all about you
and didn't change the subject line.

Hahahaha... yer the dunce. That was *me* who changed the subject line.

Old July 15th 03, 01:52 AM
Messalina

Joe Canuck wrote in message ...
Nice subject line... "Damn Cat! Just venting...".

If you truly cared for and understood your cat you would realize this
situation *isn't* your cat's fault.

So far with you we have the following:

(1) Kami is declawed because of the scratching issue.

(2) Kami is making too much noise and you posted a vent about that in
here as well. After (1) I'm surprised she isn't a biter as well.

(3) Kami has a potty accident and once again you post a vent about it in
here.

Seems to me neither Kami nor you are happy about your co-habitation
arrangements. You'd be happier without a cat and Kami would be happier
in a more loving understanding home.

You'd rather be doing your nails anyways.

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just sharing
part of her cat experience du jour. And I didn't get that kami was
being deprived of a treat as punishment, but that kami never gets a
share of human food but never quits trying (how like a cat!).

Mez

Old July 15th 03, 03:21 AM
Cheryl

"Joe Canuck*" wrote in message
.. .
Messalina wrote:

I didn't get that out of the original post at all. Do you have

any
idea what "just venting" means? I think the poster was just

sharing

Uh yes... in Brandy's case it means "I'm starting a new flame war."

;-)

What's with the subtle nym changes, d00d? Dodging killfiles? ;0)