What a week. :o(

Old December 20th 05, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default What a week. :o(

Sorry, this is a long vent and moan. My appologies, but I need to get it
off my chest. ( I feel really bad asking this, but please could I have
some more purss for the Miles family and me?

As you know, HRFL is feeling lousy. He's better than he was, but still
feeling crappy. (

Lily has now picked up the sneezes too. The vet has said that it's just
a virus and because everyone is vaccinated, there is nothing to worry
about, but I worry all the same. Pandora had it last week and is feeling
better, and Cleo is now starting to sneeze too.

To top it all off, this morning I got carted off to the ER in an
ambulance. I was attacked by severe stomach cramps when feeding everyone
this morning and the ER docs were concerned it was a grumbling appendix.
I discharged myself this afternoon as they wanted to keep me overnight
for observation and quite frankly, at this moment in time, I just don't
have the time available as I am up to my eyes in work. As it is I have
had to put back a very important job until next week which now means a
further delay on a task that should have been completed 3 weeks ago. So
purrs that it's nothing serious would be gratefully recieved -
especially as I am flying to the USA for a 5 day Christmas break on
Thursday! The loss of 2 days work (as I've had to cancel work tomorrow
because of feeling ****ty today - I can't take the risk of letting
clients down) has meant that I've taken yet another financial blow. ((
Oh Joy.

I will be *SO* glad when 2005 is over. *HOPEFULLY* 2006 will be way
better. It seems it's been a crappy year for everyone, what with the
loss of so many to Rainbow Bridge, the USA Hurricaines, peoples general
circumstances...

Thanks for letting me vent folks.

Helen M

Old December 20th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs for you and your family. Purrs that 2006 will be better for
everyone.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 20th 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Here's hoping 2006 is a good year for you and the family (human & non-human)

Cheers, helen s

Old December 20th 05, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2005-12-20, Helen Miles penned:

To top it all off, this morning I got carted off to the ER in an
ambulance.

Oh, man. Sounds to me like all the stress is manifesting itself
physically.

Purrs for you to feel better soon.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old December 20th 05, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs coming for you and a fervid hope that 2006 will be a better year for
all of us!

Hugs,

CatNipped

news:bff2ec2e2f60fce98313a5e5f640ed5a.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old December 20th 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:18:09 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

[...]

{{{Helen}}}

Purrs that you feel better soon, and are in great health and spirits
for your trip.

I'm with ya on wating for 2005 to be over! 2006 has *got* to be
better, for all of us.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 20th 05, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Here's hoping that everything will be ok, but please make sure your health
insurance/ travel insurance is up to date! The last thing you need is a huge
U.S. bill for medical expences!

--
Sandra

Old December 20th 05, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote

Sorry, this is a long vent and moan. My appologies, but I need to get it
off my chest. ( I feel really bad asking this, but please could I have
some more purss for the Miles family and me?

Health, wealth & happiness purrs en route from us.

With a ClaudiusEngine to hand there aere plenty to go around :-)

Best wishes
Gordon & the FF

Old December 20th 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

hugs from all of us, Helen. Hope things get better all around.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 20th 05, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:18:09 +0000, Helen Miles wrote:

[...]

So sorry to hear of your illness. However, if it is your appendix, don't
procrastinate. What was your white count. Purring for you and the
furkids. Best wishes. MLB