[OT] how Stupid Am I??!

Old June 2nd 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] how Stupid Am I??!

"badwilson" wrote:
Yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose of having a maid. 5 years in
Thailand completely cured me of any instinct to do that. Before the
maid would arrive, I had the dishes piled to the ceiling and the garbage
starting to smell funky, while I was camped out in front of the computer
reading the NG! Hahaha!
Can't say that US$135 for 2 hours of cleaning sounds like a good deal to
me. I am so spoiled with prices. In Thailand it was only US$80/month
to have 1 maid come in 3 days a week for 4 hours each day.
No maid for me here in Australia!

I'm still trying to figure out the
easiest way to clean stuff. I'm out of practice.
--

Leaf blower and garden hose!

Randy
http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old June 6th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

MBNA credit card again, and called "Maid Brigade" to come out and clean (3
ladies come clean for 2 hours for $135 - not a bad deal).

So what did I spend my morning doing instead of the web project I should
be working on???? Cleaning up the house so the maids don't think we're
disgusting!

I always clean up before the cleaning lady comes by. However, I don't
CLEAN - I just pick up the clutter that will be in her way for cleaning.
Frankly, I'm sure she's seen worse, so it doesn't bother me that her
feet will stick to the kitchen floor. That's what I'm paying her for.
However, I'm not paying her to be my mom and pick up after me. That's
my job.
I'm cleaning-inhibited. Always have been.

Jane