[OT] Humor

Old May 30th 05, 02:16 PM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
Yoj wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:
mlbriggs wrote:
On Sun, 29 May 2005 17:02:46 -0500, Catnipped wrote:

OK, here's my resignation letter *with* the subtext included in
brackets:

Attn. Executive Officers of ConGlobal Industries, Incorporated
(CGI) [Supreme Idiots]

Re. Resignation [You're F*cked]

CatNipped

Do you suppose any of them read "anecdotes"? MLB

I have seen concerns like this expressed before. I seriously doubt
it. Half the people I worked with in the I.T. industry were like,
"Newsgroups? What's that?" or "Isn't that like those old bulletin
boards?" Meaning: man, you're an old fart.

Jill

Yes, but now with the new Google Groups, you could easily do a
search in all groups for a certain person.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

You'd still have to know newsgroups exist, though, and as Yowie said,
most people don't.

Joy

Yes, but I wonder how many people go to google something and then
wonder what happens when they click on "groups" and then just continue
from there.

I'm sorry, but I just don't think your average employer has that much
interest in their employees to give a rats a** what they do on their own
time, much less go searching for posts from them in newsgroups on the off
chance they might have said something negative.

Jill

Old May 30th 05, 04:13 PM
bonbon

OMG!!!!

I'm speechless!!!!

I've always thought your writing was eloquent, but this one is nothing
short of a masterpiece. It really flows.

Oh, and the (f*ck you, you d*ckheads) was an especially nice touch.

Say.......I've been meaning to write some letters........?

grins

-bonbon
Old May 31st 05, 07:04 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-05-29, Catnipped penned:

Because of the pressing needs of my new employer, I can only offer
you one week's notice [ha ha, it's an "at will" state and you idiots
didn't sign me to a contract], but we can discuss what I might be
able to do to alleviate any transition issues you may have [and
during that discussion I can tell you that you should have thought
of this *before* you tried to screw me over, so f*ck off and die].

Addendum: [And I'll be sure to charge you my consulting (read:
expensive) rates for any further work I do.]

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

[OT] Humor CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 April 22nd 05 12:29 AM
[OT] WARNING OFF TOPIC - POLITICAL (SORT OF) - Humor, Living Will CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 11 April 10th 05 07:28 PM
[OT] Humor - Living Will CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 April 9th 05 07:16 AM
[OT] Humor (or, rather, Humour) CatNipped Cat anecdotes 43 February 28th 05 06:04 PM