Pepsi

Old August 3rd 05, 09:52 PM
Hailey

Default Pepsi

I have an interesting development with Tucker of late. He doing some
very odd things....

He has always attacked the fake flowers on the table, it's a game with
him, really. Drives me batty but he likes it. He chews on the grasses
and I will say his name after which he mews at me and goes right at it.
This carries on for like three or four times and then he leaps off the
table to go terrorize something else.

His latest thing is going after my Pepsi. Now this one is new and I am a
little confused about why he'd do it.

Any ideas anyone?

He gets tons of attentions, has plenty of toys to play with. So we're at
a loss.
He *does* want outside real bad (he's indoor only). Could this be some
kind of acting out behavior since we won't let him out?

HELP! hehe

Hailey
Old August 3rd 05, 10:29 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:52:21 -0700, Hailey wrote:

[...]

He sounds very playful and loves attention. Purrs that he wil stay well
and happy. MLB
Old August 4th 05, 03:33 AM
Snittens

"Hailey" wrote in message
[...]

I had a cat that would go after any type of beverage I was drinking. She
just had to know what it was. If she was successful, she would knock it
over, examine it, if it wasn't something she wanted, walk away.
Does Tucker have a kitty playmate? If not, is that something that you might
consider? He sounds like a very playful boy, maybe he would like a friend.

-Kelly

Old August 4th 05, 04:29 AM

Hailey wrote:
I have an interesting development with Tucker of late. He doing some
very odd things....

He has always attacked the fake flowers on the table, it's a game with
him, really. Drives me batty but he likes it. He chews on the grasses
and I will say his name after which he mews at me and goes right at it.
This carries on for like three or four times and then he leaps off the
table to go terrorize something else.

His latest thing is going after my Pepsi. Now this one is new and I am a
little confused about why he'd do it.

Any ideas anyone?

He gets tons of attentions, has plenty of toys to play with. So we're at
a loss.
He *does* want outside real bad (he's indoor only). Could this be some
kind of acting out behavior since we won't let him out?

HELP! hehe

One of my cats used to be attracted to the bubbles - the fizziness - of
sodas. I doubt if it has anything to do with being an inside cat. ;-)

Cathy

Hailey