Name that bobcat: Sanctuary seeks name for blind bobcat

Old March 16th 12, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Video of bobcat kit - was Name that bobcat: Sanctuary seeks name for blind bobcat

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Mishi" wrote in message
On 3/15/2012 8:02 PM, Bastette wrote:
MLB wrote:

On 03/15/2012 02:45 PM, Bastette wrote:
MLB wrote:

On 03/14/2012 06:10 PM, Matthew wrote:

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANY OF OUR MINDS
So please stop all you are doing as Adrian said is stirring
it up. Have you
noticed no one is agreeing with you at all aren't you
wondering why

IMHO That is the purpose. Have you noticed the number of
posts to this
thread? (Also to the others that cause controversy?) MLB

I don't think that's Tweed's motive at all. Someone who
deliberately
stirs things up to cause trouble is called a troll, which she
certainly
is not.

She has strong opinions, and when opposed, she will often dig her
heels
in and not reconsider her own arguments. Eventually it turns into
verbal staring contest. But she's just being stubborn. That's not
the
same as someone trying to mess with our minds, or deliberately
cause
problems here. I consider Tweed to be a truthful and honorable
person
who would not do that.

Dear Joyce: Nowhere did I sat she was trying to cause trouble.
Stir
thing up? Yes. And it was needed. Christina knows how to get
solve problems and she does know how to present interesting ones.
look forward to her posts. MLB

OK, sorry - I misunderstood.

Now, does this bobcat kit look traumatized?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uOINP98kqA

OMg what a little stinker I am all smiles over that THANK YOU for
posting that

What a wonderful little guy! And notice they said as little contact as
possible. They aren't trying to indoctrinate this kitten into "human" or
"domesticated" mode. This blind cat can play and maneuver without and
problems.

Jill

Old March 16th 12, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message

Oh, well, that's OK then. Two blind bobcats in an acre that they
probably
cannot explore because they can't see it.

You really are stupid!

--

That is well out of order. I can disagree with anyone but I never call them
stupid for their opinions.