Today is Nikki's annifursary

Old December 7th 16, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Today is Nikki's annifursary

I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
joyful event.

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

MaryL

Old December 8th 16, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/7/2016 10:22 AM, MaryL wrote:
I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
joyful event.

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

MaryL

Happy annifursary to Nikki! I'm so glad she didn't have to spend time
in foster care.

Jill
Old December 8th 16, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_7_]

On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:22:58 -0600, MaryL
wrote:

I adopted Nikki on Dec. 7, 2013. She had been rescued by the president
of the local chapter of Alley Cats Allies from the Walmart parking lot.
She was 14-16 weeks of age at the time. They had her vetted and spayed,
and I adopted her a few days later. The timing was so fast that she did
not even have time to go into foster care first. This has been another
joyful event.

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

Happy anniversary to both yourself and Nikki

(Nikki is a very nice name too)

Old December 11th 16, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

On Wed, 7 Dec 2016 09:22:58 -0600, MaryL wrote:

Happy annifursary, Nikki!

....and best wishes for many more!

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Duffy's Day - 7th annifursary MaryL Cat health & behaviour 8 February 21st 10 10:55 PM
Duffy's 6th annifursary MaryL Cat anecdotes 15 February 1st 09 11:44 PM
Today is Duffy's 6th annifursary MaryL Cat health & behaviour 1 January 30th 09 08:45 PM
Annifursary Cathi Cat anecdotes 10 May 7th 06 08:28 PM
Nikki is 16 today! Marina Cat anecdotes 138 August 22nd 04 05:36 PM