Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

Old May 26th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
dejablues[_4_]

Default Pet euthanasia at home (license or permit required?)

"Matthew" wrote in message
yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one can
conclude TROLL

"-mhd" wrote in message
news "Matthew" wrote:

Folks it is a troll did you not look at the posting
using the isp aioe.org

Actually aioe.org is a known free usenet newsgroups server for those
who use news readers and cannot get groups through their ISP. I have
it in my list of servers in my reader so that I can sync incomplete
threads or dropped posts from my main server.

-mhd

I use aioe.org at times. It's not a remailer.

Old May 26th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote

I said along with the use of a remailer such as for example as the troll
is doing

Why do you think he is using a remailer? I see only aiou in his headers.
They don't show IP, so you don't need a remailer.

Old May 26th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
-mhd[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity to households.
It's just an nntp server.

-mhd
Old May 26th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
-mhd[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote:

but neither here nor there the OP is a troll or a POS human being

Well that is a separate issue

-mhd
Old May 26th 08, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"-mhd" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity to households.
It's just an nntp server.

-mhd

OK OK YOU WIN TECHNICAL TECHNICAL

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)

Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time.

Old May 26th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Me[_4_]

outsider spewed:

If you spent this much energy making one phone call you would
have gotten the answer to your original question.

Why don't you mind your ****ing business.

If you want to **** all over someone, why not dejablues or cybercat.

Why not criticize them for their posts?

In that case you would want to call another vet to do it.

Look. I know what I can do.

Why am I being crucified for asking such a relavent and on-topic
question for this newsgroup?

You people are so whacked - it's sad.
Old May 26th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
Outsider

Me wrote in :

outsider spewed:

If you spent this much energy making one phone call you would
have gotten the answer to your original question.

Why don't you mind your ****ing business.

Because you asked.

If you want to **** all over someone, why not dejablues or cybercat.

Why not criticize them for their posts?

In that case you would want to call another vet to do it.

Look. I know what I can do.

Why am I being crucified for asking such a relavent and on-topic
question for this newsgroup?

You people are so whacked - it's sad.

You, clearly, need psychiatric help.

Old May 26th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"-mhd" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one
can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity to households.
It's just an nntp server.

-mhd

OK OK YOU WIN TECHNICAL TECHNICAL

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)

Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time.

Tease me Tease me ;-)

That's what HE said, and look where he is now.

Old May 26th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
om...

"Matthew" wrote in message

"-mhd" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote:

yes but it is a known troll ISP along with the us a of a remailer one
can
conclude TROLL

Its not an ISP. It provide no internet connectivity to households.
It's just an nntp server.

-mhd

OK OK YOU WIN TECHNICAL TECHNICAL

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)
Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This
time.
Tease me Tease me ;-)

That's what HE said, and look where he is now.

Speaking of Barry how is he doing

I didn't mention Barry.

Old May 26th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats
hamandcheese

"cybercat" wrote:

your about a bad as cybercat ;-)

Since you smiled when you said that I won't have to hurt you. This time.

Cybercat wants to be the baddest

-mhd