lotsa purrz needed..... kin wee purr tugethur?

Old January 13th 12, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default lotsa purrz needed..... kin wee purr tugethur?

awl uf us kittehs needz tu git tugethur, tu purr fur awl da hoomins dat
ar sik, or needs git well purrz.

ware shud everykitteh goez, sew we kin awl purr tugethur fur da hoominz
wat needs uses? mai howse iz reel liddle, ai dunt fink der iz enuf rum
fur sew menny kittehs.

fangu

lorili
Old January 13th 12, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

awl uf us kittehs needz tu git tugethur, tu purr fur awl da hoomins dat
ar sik, or needs git well purrz.

ware shud everykitteh goez, sew we kin awl purr tugethur fur da hoominz
wat needs uses? mai howse iz reel liddle, ai dunt fink der iz enuf rum
fur sew menny kittehs.

fangu

lorili

Yew kan AWL kome tew mai n Meowy's big home, wher weh have a nise big purr
rume in da baysmunt.
Et haz sawft liting, sawft kalming moozik, n comfy cushunz, surowndud wif
owr luffs n furendship.
Jeeves, owr Qat butler iz der ifen yew git hungri r firsti.
Hym haz uh laowd purr tew n hym purrs lotz fur lotz uv reezunz..
Yew kan jest port ovur n let yerself en, cuz daoarz iz unlokd, n goh
innytyme yew wunt. Umkay?
Jest sew yew noe.
Luffs n PURRS
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps and Sqweex.

Old January 13th 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:49:10 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

ai will 'port over inna few minnits. I haz sum 'nip ai can share,
beclaws all work anna no play isnt enny fun.

lorili
Old January 13th 12, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze on ar way. Da purr motorz ar warmded all up. Weze kin bring sum
tasty ham bitz to share.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old January 14th 12, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Da doar iz opun, sew c'mon ovur.

Mosey for hiz big home

Dat sowndz purrrr-fekt