We are still Purring, Unca Serge

Old April 16th 12, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default We are still Purring, Unca Serge

At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy
Old April 16th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 04/16/2012 11:51 AM, Meowy wrote:
At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy

Haz anybodi had sum nooz? TuTu
Old April 16th 12, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 16, 11:37*am, MLB wrote:
On 04/16/2012 11:51 AM, Meowy wrote:

At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy

Haz anybodi had sum nooz? *TuTu

I gotted da nooz dat Unca Serge has impwooved. Yayy!
But gnot yetted yoonited wif Cybele an Oriane. Mmmf.
Meowy
{{{purr}}}
Old April 16th 12, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy

ai m vury gwad yew r purring lotz, mai bootiful karing wink yeUP
Owr home iz purring fur dem tew
Wuffs
Mosey

Haz anybodi had sum nooz? TuTu

Not meh, Nope.

Old April 16th 12, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:22:10 -0700 (PDT), Meowy
wrote:

On Apr 16, 11:37*am, MLB wrote:
On 04/16/2012 11:51 AM, Meowy wrote:

At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy

Haz anybodi had sum nooz? *TuTu

I gotted da nooz dat Unca Serge has impwooved. Yayy!
But gnot yetted yoonited wif Cybele an Oriane. Mmmf.
Meowy
{{{purr}}}

purr purr purr purr fur Unca Serge tu impwoov sum moar!

a hole lots moar!

Lorelei
Old April 17th 12, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

At leest 3 tymez a day ai make speshul lots of purrs fur yoorsefl. And
sum purrs fur da sisfur kitties waiting fur yoo.
Wuffs, Meowy

Haz anybodi had sum nooz? TuTu

I gotted da nooz dat Unca Serge has impwooved. Yayy!
But gnot yetted yoonited wif Cybele an Oriane. Mmmf.
Meowy
{{{purr}}}

Meh n mai housmates r purring fur Unka Serge n Cybele an Oriane tew. yeUP
Fank yew may tru luff Meowy fur da updayte on Unka Serge.
luffs Mosey fur hiz purring home

purr purr purr purr fur Unca Serge tu impwoov sum moar!
a hole lots moar!
Lorelei

Fank yew, sweet Lorelei, awl owr purrs n da hoominz prayerz r hulping..ai
noe diz fur shur. yeUP

Mosey, fur hiz purring home --awf fur uh nap nao

Unca Dan? Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat community 7 December 8th 08 10:04 PM
unca Dan Stormmee Cat community 15 December 15th 07 10:55 AM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 06:39 AM