An infitation to a 'venture!!!

Old December 9th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default An infitation to a 'venture!!!

Miao an' HiHi, Kittiez!

Itz dat tyme ov yeer again, da tyme for Cleopatra an'
myownself to infite da kommunity on owr annual Kissamouse 'venture!

Dis will be owr THIRD! Owr furst was da 'venture on da ORIENT
EGGSPRESS, where we met da Cowntess Katzenplatzen and da Inspektor
Jacques Chat-Clouseau (ov da Gendarmerie Feline-France), kitty-mafia
godfathers an mysterious kitties! Den las' yeer we took da kommunity
on a barge trip thru da canals of Burgundy, and we met Hercule Lenoir,
da famous kitty-composer, who became winks wif owr own Rebecca! An we
ate well, drank well and had lotza fun!

Dis yeer, Cleo an' I haf anofur hostess for owr 'ventu
Rebecca! Dats rite, dis yeer dere are twee ov usses to handle da
arrangementz!Welkum Rebecca!

Fur a change of pace, an to hep wif dis koldkold weffur, we've
rented a prifate island in da Caribbean, YOUNG ISLAND in da West
Indies, not far frum St. Vincent an we infites da whole kommunity,
inkloodink lurkerz to joyne usses, awl ekspences payd! Herez sum
piksures ov itsownself: http://www.youngisland.com/paradise.htm - you
can poke aroun dat web-site an learn abowt dis seculeded, tropical
paridise!

We've rented da whole island an' itz only villa - a furry
large an luggsurious won, wif single, dubble, and groop rooms, so dat
awl kitties can be az prifate or miksed as dey like. Ov cowze dere is
an awl feline staff to attend to a kitties effury need! World-class
kitty-chefs are being flown in to run a 24 howr kitchen, an eech rum
iz stocked wif awl kinds of snacks, nip an non-nip befurages an
pillows, cushionz an heated an massaging kitty-bedz!

For doze kittiez dat likes da wadder, der iz swimmink, divink
and ov cawze, relaksin on da beech, where dere iz a bar wif
wait-kitties, an az yourselves wood ekspekt, in addition to formal
dinnerz, food-serfice from da kitchen at awl timez. Dere'z kitty boats
- wif crew an, fur da brave, wifout - fur fishink or water-skiink an
da like, az well luffly mountains an forsts for hiking an 'sploring!
Not to menshun, moonlite dances an dinnerz!

Da venture startz nekst weekend, and fur doze who wish to,
Cleo is lettink da kommunity use herown luffly (an large) yacht to
leaf from Noo York dis week, an sail down to St Vincent. So make planz
to 'port offur to Noo York for da yacht ride, or set yur 'porter to
port yourselves rite to Youngs Island!

Bon voyage, an see you soon!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/9/2006 1:01:46 PM
Old December 9th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Mme. Anaïs

This adventure sounds wonderful. Ize accepting youze and Cleos wonderful
invitation and am really looking forward to relaxing and enjoying Young
Island. Ize fink Ize will accept the yacht ride as well.

Fangu so so much and sign me up.

Puddi Cat
(excited and planning on a wonderful relaxing venture)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 10th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Da venture startz nekst weekend, and fur doze who wish to,
Cleo is lettink da kommunity use herown luffly (an large) yacht to
leaf from Noo York dis week, an sail down to St Vincent. So make planz
to 'port offur to Noo York for da yacht ride, or set yur 'porter to
port yourselves rite to Youngs Island!

Bon voyage, an see you soon!

[An aqua 1955 Thunderbird (kitty-sized, of course) drives north on
the West Side Highway; at 79th Street, it exits and follows the signs
to "79th Street Boat Basin" which is really a misnomer, since some of
NYC's most elegant yachts are kept there.

A petite Persian is driving, and a large, yellow Tomcat is in the
passenger seat; as they approach the docks, a Tuxedo kitty with a red
bow-tie signals them over, and two porter kitties take the luggage out
of the T-bird and put it on a handcart.

"I'll park that for you, ma'am" says the Tuxie, and takes the car.
Tiger, bundled in an elegant black cashmere overcoat, white silk scarf
and a black, snap-brimed fedora, takes Anaïs by the paw and leads her
to the dock, followed by the porter-cats with their luggage.]

Just then Anaïs' cell phone rings: "Meow, you two" says Cleopatra. "I
can see you!" As they look up, a very imposing, white ship can be seen
a few hunderd feet out in the Hudson River. A kitty-captain can be
seen on the well-lit bridge, and kitty-seamen are on the deck, waiting
to tie up.

Tiger and Anaïs wave toward Cleo. "Boy, datz sum boat" Anaïs says to
Tiger. I can't wait to take the tour!"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/9/2006 7:41:05 PM
Old December 10th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 18:32:55 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

Mme. Anaïs

This adventure sounds wonderful. Ize accepting youze and Cleos wonderful
invitation and am really looking forward to relaxing and enjoying Young
Island. Ize fink Ize will accept the yacht ride as well.

Fangu so so much and sign me up.

Puddi Cat
(excited and planning on a wonderful relaxing venture)

Datz wunnerfull, Puddi! Set your 'porter to da 79th Street Boat
Basin' koordinatez; by the time you iz paked, Cleo will be dere!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/9/2006 7:51:31 PM
Old December 10th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

O0OOOh Yaaay!
I kaynt wayte!!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya, shtartin tu pak

Old December 11th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko

For doze kittiez dat likes da wadder, der iz swimmink, divink
and ov cawze, relaksin on da beech, where dere iz a bar wif
wait-kitties, an az yourselves wood ekspekt, in addition to formal
dinnerz, food-serfice from da kitchen at awl timez. Dere'z kitty boats
- wif crew an, fur da brave, wifout - fur fishink or water-skiink an
da like, az well luffly mountains an forsts for hiking an 'sploring!
Not to menshun, moonlite dances an dinnerz!

Swimming and diving? Hot purrs, I'll be dere! An if dere's danzing, Big
Mama will be coming along too.

Jocko

Old December 11th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz sure iza fine ship, Tiger, lukin arownd at alla da ship stuffz...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 19:51:23 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Just then Anaïs' cell phone rings: "Meow, you two" says Cleopatra. "I
can see you!" As they look up, a very imposing, white ship can be seen
a few hunderd feet out in the Hudson River. A kitty-captain can be
seen on the well-lit bridge, and kitty-seamen are on the deck, waiting
to tie up.

Tiger and Anaïs wave toward Cleo. "Boy, datz sum boat" Anaïs says to
Tiger. I can't wait to take the tour!"

[The white luxury yacht steams to a halt, and the crew busily tie off to a
mooring in mid-river. The captain sounds the loud horn, alerting the crew
that the vessel is now at rest. A tender is already tied up to the dock
and uniformed crew-cats assist Anaïs and Tiger aboard. The tender motors
out to the yacht, where a floating dock pad at the foot of the gangplank
is waiting to receive visitors. As Tiger and Anaïs reach the top of the
gangplank they find Cleopatra waiting to welcome them. Standing beside
Cleo is a trim older cat in a neat white uniform, a black patch over his
left eye, and a prosthetic replacement for his right rear paw.]

Anaïs, Tiger, welcome! I don't know if you've had a chance to meet Captain
LeGrand. Captain, these are Mme. Anaïs and Monsieur Tiger, of whom you've
heard so many stories.

Capt Legrand: "Welcome aboard ze Motor Vessel Purrbearer. I and mine crew
will be delighted to make your voyage weez us as enjoyable as possible."