Katrina Update -- The Day After

Old August 27th 05, 01:18 AM
ChildFree23

Default Katrina Update -- The Day After

The lights blinked a few times, the cable went out for fifteen minutes
or so, and the storm is in the process of getting over. South of me —
Broward and Dade Counties — got the brunt of it (I'm in southwestern
Palm Beach County, within walking distance of the Palm Beach-Broward
County line). As soon as the worst of it died down, a certain black cat
asked to be let out (I told you he wouldn't stay in) and came back in a
few minutes later. My sister called from Indiana to check up on us.
I'm happy to report that we're all fine. The last of the feeder bands
are coming through.

Fangu for all your purrs. They worked!

Respectfully submitted,
Meowmie Debby
Boca Raton, Florida

OneTrueHome update Harri Cat community 8 November 27th 04 01:03 AM
ANOTHER UPDATE UPDATE Tomorrow Adrian Cat anecdotes 2 August 6th 04 07:27 PM
Update on Abby the Lazarus cat :-) AJ Cat health & behaviour 46 February 2nd 04 01:36 AM
Update on Tiffany & New Pictures. Flippy Cat anecdotes 21 February 1st 04 05:52 PM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM