Katrina Purrs

Old August 28th 05, 01:35 AM
Miss Violette

purring for everything to be fine, Miss Violette and her house
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Old August 28th 05, 01:56 AM
Miss Violette

Violette and Trudi wave hapi to see their gentleman friendz, How are you
guys?, Miss Violette, Trudi sits by hoping they get asked to the ball
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, y'all. This Raphael writing for the Cooper Cats. We are purring
that Katrina just flat dies in her tracks! We don't want her here or
in Missisisisisisipspspiei, or any place!
Our Anti Jean who lives in Miami Springs did not enjoy Katrina's visit.
AT ALL!
She told our secretary that the 'lectricity has been out since 2pm
yesterday (Thursday). Her ficus tree and her two sugar berry trees(?)
are gone. The yard is full of branches and leaves. She does not have
a gas stove, so she can't cook anything. Her cold box is not working,
of course.Everything else is pretty much OK but she says it is kind of
boring, so she went to bed early. She does have a book to read, a nice
thick one, but she may get it finished it soon. She is reading A
Confederancy of Dunces which takes place in New Orleans.
We are sending pawsmooches and smurgles to our favorite girl kitties,
Miss Violette and Ms Trudi. Yours for a BORING week,
Raphael TKC, GCC, DOC, POTS, & *PA*
ChildFree23 wrote:
We live in southwestern Boca Raton, Florida and are getting ready for
Tropical Storm/Hurricane Katrina. Kitty Schottland and I are worried
about Capt. Midnight, who won't stay in at night, and if he does stay

in
will always go out patrolling in the middle of a storm. Please purr

for
our safety, for Mrs. Nauna's safety (she's the PawPaw's meowmie and
lives alone), and that Katrina isn't too severe.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'ze purrink fur yu!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... .........

Fangu Anais. The purrs have worked. Katrina hit south of us, in Fort
Lauderdale and Miami.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old August 28th 05, 03:15 AM
Boogie's Mom

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Fangu! [Goes over to Auntie Shado and headbutts her hand.]

[Fluffy dark tortie goes down the stairs and into the living room. She
goes up to the couch and touches noses with her winkwink Boogie.]

Sleeping Boogie twitches at the gentle nose touch then sneezes mightily.

Kitty?!?! he blinks widely, What is yerself doin here? Oh, um, er...sorry
bout da sneeze, buttid dat tickled.

Hello, dear. Just go down those stairs and hang a u-turn to the right.

The
food and treats are right there on your left and the last I saw Boogie,

he
was napping on the sofa. Why don't you go give him a slap and wake him

up.
I know he'll be glad to see you.

Boogie's Mom, glad that Katrina went south of her boy's dear wink and

her
family.

Old August 28th 05, 08:03 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu! [Goes over to Auntie Shado and headbutts her hand.]

[Fluffy dark tortie goes down the stairs and into the living room. She
goes up to the couch and touches noses with her winkwink Boogie.]

Sleeping Boogie twitches at the gentle nose touch then sneezes mightily.

Kitty?!?! he blinks widely, What is yerself doin here? Oh, um, er...sorry
bout da sneeze, buttid dat tickled.

You invited me to come stay with you during the hurricane. Don't you
rememfur?

Capt. Midnight & Lilith Kitten send their regrets. The Captain is off
on a cricket hunt, and Lilith Kitten is purring that Meowmie Debby gets
the job she interviewed for last Monday.

Care to walk me to the food dish?

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Old August 29th 05, 12:12 AM
Boogie's Mom

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Fangu! [Goes over to Auntie Shado and headbutts her hand.]

[Fluffy dark tortie goes down the stairs and into the living room. She
goes up to the couch and touches noses with her winkwink Boogie.]

Sleeping Boogie twitches at the gentle nose touch then sneezes mightily.

Kitty?!?! he blinks widely, What is yerself doin here? Oh, um,

er...sorry
bout da sneeze, buttid dat tickled.

You invited me to come stay with you during the hurricane. Don't you
rememfur?

I'ze sorry, I wuz just dreemin 'bout you anna here youze iz! It just takes
me a minute to wake up. Did Meowmie try to smrugle you when you camed in?
You'ze gotta watch her...she's a real smurgler.

Capt. Midnight & Lilith Kitten send their regrets. The Captain is off
on a cricket hunt, and Lilith Kitten is purring that Meowmie Debby gets
the job she interviewed for last Monday.

Me n meowmie will purr fur dat too, OK?

Care to walk me to the food dish?

Come rite dis way, dearest, anna lets see what Meowmie has putted out fur
usses to eet.

A lovely tortie and handsome tuxie make their way to a corner of the dining
room that has been prepared with shreds of chicken breast, a dish of Italian
tuna, some minced lamb, real bacon bits, whipped cream, three kinds of dry
kitty food, cool kitty milk in a glass dish, and a fountain with fresh
drinking water.

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old August 29th 05, 07:06 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu! [Goes over to Auntie Shado and headbutts her hand.]

[Fluffy dark tortie goes down the stairs and into the living room. She
goes up to the couch and touches noses with her winkwink Boogie.]

Sleeping Boogie twitches at the gentle nose touch then sneezes mightily.

Kitty?!?! he blinks widely, What is yerself doin here? Oh, um,
er...sorry bout da sneeze, buttid dat tickled.

You invited me to come stay with you during the hurricane. Don't you
rememfur?

I'ze sorry, I wuz just dreemin 'bout you anna here youze iz! It just takes
me a minute to wake up. Did Meowmie try to smrugle you when you camed in?
You'ze gotta watch her...she's a real smurgler.

No, your meowmie didn't try to smurgle me, but I let her rub my back and
I headbutted her hand.

Capt. Midnight & Lilith Kitten send their regrets. The Captain is off
on a cricket hunt, and Lilith Kitten is purring that Meowmie Debby gets
the job she interviewed for last Monday.

Me n meowmie will purr fur dat too, OK?

She gotted a call on her cell phone this morning. She didn't get the
job. But then she called the temp agency she's been working with, and
they found her an assignment that starts tomorrow!

Care to walk me to the food dish?

Come rite dis way, dearest, anna lets see what Meowmie has putted out fur
usses to eet.

A lovely tortie and handsome tuxie make their way to a corner of the dining
room that has been prepared with shreds of chicken breast, a dish of Italian
tuna, some minced lamb, real bacon bits, whipped cream, three kinds of dry
kitty food, cool kitty milk in a glass dish, and a fountain with fresh
drinking water.

Oh, Boogie, this is WUNNERFUL! [Takes a drink of kitty milk, takes a
few bites of real bacon bits.] Fangu so much! How did you know I like
to eat?

Kitty Schottland VC
Old August 29th 05, 10:58 PM
Boogie's Mom

[...]

:::Tuxie thinks he'll take back one of the things he said about hiz
Meowmie.::: I'ze glad youze likes da fud anna treetz. Yanno, after we
snack, I'll bet if we looks around we can find where Meowmie stashes da
special nip she gotted at da healfyfud store. She makes tea frum it, but we
can roll innit iffen you want.

Kitty Schottland VC

Old August 31st 05, 01:40 AM
ChildFree23

kitty food, cool kitty milk in a glass dish, and a fountain with fresh
drinking water.

Oh, Boogie, this is WUNNERFUL! [Takes a drink of kitty milk, takes a
few bites of real bacon bits.] Fangu so much! How did you know I like
to eat?

:::Tuxie thinks he'll take back one of the things he said about hiz
Meowmie.::: I'ze glad youze likes da fud anna treetz. Yanno, after we
snack, I'll bet if we looks around we can find where Meowmie stashes da
special nip she gotted at da healfyfud store. She makes tea frum it, but we
can roll innit iffen you want.

Will she put it into an old sock for me to roll on? That's how I get
nipped at home.

Kitty Schottland VC
Old August 31st 05, 02:12 AM
Boogie's Mom

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
kitty food, cool kitty milk in a glass dish, and a fountain with fresh
drinking water.

Oh, Boogie, this is WUNNERFUL! [Takes a drink of kitty milk, takes a
few bites of real bacon bits.] Fangu so much! How did you know I like
to eat?

:::Tuxie thinks he'll take back one of the things he said about hiz
Meowmie.::: I'ze glad youze likes da fud anna treetz. Yanno, after we
snack, I'll bet if we looks around we can find where Meowmie stashes da
special nip she gotted at da healfyfud store. She makes tea frum it,

but we
can roll innit iffen you want.

Will she put it into an old sock for me to roll on? That's how I get
nipped at home.

Better'n that! Meowmie makes deze qwiltypads ov old bluejeans anna da
fillin iz NIP! She sews dem up anna da nip stays spread out inna pad anna
you can rollrollroll as much as you want. I'll go get one!

Kitty Schottland VC

Old September 1st 05, 12:13 AM
ChildFree23

Will she put it into an old sock for me to roll on? That's how I get
nipped at home.

Better'n that! Meowmie makes deze qwiltypads ov old bluejeans anna da
fillin iz NIP! She sews dem up anna da nip stays spread out inna pad anna
you can rollrollroll as much as you want. I'll go get one!

That sounds delightful! Lead the way, darling.

Kitty Schottland

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM