Tabitha is being mean to da hoomins

Old January 3rd 09, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tabitha is being mean to da hoomins

Hihi diz iz O T anna I fink dem said dey had been cheking da out. Dem
tallked to neiborz and drofv da motormoster roun and roun. Dey will do all
dey kan like dem did for Sammy.
"Lucy" wrote in message
I was finking dis myself.

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Hey gize, I wuz juzt tinkin....izzit purrzibble dat Tabitha got out?
Didja put up sinez an chek with da aminal sheltur,
an put Wanted Pozturz in awlla da TED offices, an luuk in
da fyer plaze an up hi in da kllozitz, an in bak ov awlla da
furrnishur? Itz bin fife daze neow, an I yam gettin berybery wurreed!

Old January 3rd 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

--
Pitô.ônya

So are we! We've been checking with all the neighbors (including the
squirrels and bunnys), and Meowmie and Paw have been talking to the
neighbor humans and checking with the shelter and the TEDs and putting
up posters. Our Paw has got into all the small places the humans have
been able to find, including some places so small that he almost
couldn't get out again!

We're still keeping our eyes and ears open.

Amelia
Old January 3rd 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Datz gudgud tu kno ...fur shur.

Pit2nya

"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna I fink dem said dey had been cheking da out. Dem
tallked to neiborz and drofv da motormoster roun and roun. Dey will
do all dey kan like dem did for Sammy.
"Lucy" wrote in message
I was finking dis myself.

Lucy

Old January 4th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Hey gize, I wuz juzt tinkin....izzit purrzibble dat Tabitha got out?
Didja put up sinez an chek with da aminal sheltur,
an put Wanted Pozturz in awlla da TED offices, an luuk in
da fyer plaze an up hi in da kllozitz, an in bak ov awlla da
furrnishur? Itz bin fife daze neow, an I yam gettin berybery
wurreed!
--
Pitô.ônya

So are we! We've been checking with all the neighbors (including the
squirrels and bunnys), and Meowmie and Paw have been talking to the
neighbor humans and checking with the shelter and the TEDs and putting
up posters. Our Paw has got into all the small places the humans have
been able to find, including some places so small that he almost
couldn't get out again!

We're still keeping our eyes and ears open.

Amelia

An I yam purrrrrrrink juzt az hard az I kan...
PPPPuuuuuuuRRRRRRRRpppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrpurrrrPUUR RRpurrrr
ppppUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPPPPuuuuuuuuRRRRRPURRpu urrrrrrPURR
--
Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt 2 ô.ônya

Old January 4th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

[...]

Me too. It's just me now, but across the miles I join my purrs with
my former kitties and the rest of r.p.c.c to support Tabitha, where
she is. Get back now Tabitha.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old January 6th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Fred" Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Amelia T Cat" "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
[...]

C'mon Tabitha, yer Paw putted a nise treet in hiz garage jest fur yew..
PUUUUUUUUUUURRPPuuuuuuuuRRRRRPURRpuurrrrrrPURRz
I wuv yew
Mosey
--thimking positive thots

--
Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).

Hey Tabitha Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 9th 08 02:59 AM
Wheer iz Tabitha? Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Cat community 8 August 4th 08 03:25 AM
Tabitha missing? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 26 June 7th 07 10:36 PM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM