Propur Apology

Old January 8th 09, 11:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Propur Apology

Meomie furgotted thu catfud. Theer iz youshually a noo bag inna cupboard
I kant reech, but she gaved me thu last uv thu old stuff yesturday, an
this mornin, she found out theer wuz no noo bag. An she spent mosta thu
hollydays inna store (or so it seems)! too buzy byin hoomin stuff tu
rememfur thu cat!

Howsoeffur, in an effurt tu apologize, she gaved me a HOLE TIN uv hoomin
toona tu tide myownself ovur until tonite, an has promized tu bring
purropur catfud home then.

I finks I furgives hur. Gotta get bak tu that toona.

Sam
Old January 8th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da nexdt timez u wantz Toona, some of uz kan port ofver and helpz urselfz
hide da bag in da kubord. O T who doesn't like a lot of people food even
though he had to smell and sniff everything.

Old January 8th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Da nexdt timez u wantz Toona, some of uz kan port ofver and helpz urselfz
hide da bag in da kubord. O T who doesn't like a lot of people food even
though he had to smell and sniff everything.

Fangu. That kubord iz a reel challenge. It is hi up (wat iznt youshually
a purroblem fur me) but haz nowere neerby to land on wen yu leeps up.

I duznt no why Meomie stores thu catfud there. Just bout effury othur
kubord inna house is furry eesy tu opin.

Sam (lovabul but no inte..interllekshual)

My apology CatArtist Cat anecdotes 16 February 2nd 07 10:48 PM
an apology Stormmee Cat anecdotes 22 December 19th 06 06:44 PM
APOLOGY [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 November 26th 05 01:31 PM
By way of apology wafflycat Cat anecdotes 2 August 23rd 05 03:57 PM
Apology CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 108 April 13th 05 11:53 PM