older pet cat attacked by feral....help

Old April 2nd 04, 04:26 PM
RobZip

"Mary" wrote in message
m...
Partly. What about the spam bait posts?

Personal - not open for discussion.

Old April 2nd 04, 04:57 PM

"Lotte" wrote:

I would question your committment to animal welfare, even with your
credentials, if you can derive joy from the death of any being, no matter
how you may judge their lives. -- L.

Here we go... another hijacked thread.

Jason - let us know how the vet visit went with cat.

-mhd

Old April 2nd 04, 08:29 PM
Mary

"RobZip" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
m...
Partly. What about the spam bait posts?

Personal - not open for discussion.

Okay. While others may deem you not worth responding
to because of your activities in other groups (and the spambait
post does amount to a troll post, no debate necessary) if you
limit your trolling to other groups I'll consider you an actual
cat person.

F*ck around in here and all bets are off. I know you probably
don't care, but there it is anyway. And that includes even one
unmunged address in a reply to someone you don't like.

As trolls go, you may be a witty one, and I may actually
be entertained by your posts in troll groups like alt.tasteless.
But I do like discussing cats here, so I'd hate your
crossposting and other bs to result in a flood of
crap posts. If you are actually interested in cats, maybe
you'd hate it too.

Old April 2nd 04, 08:53 PM
DanGW04

vet said she is in shock, xrays didnt reveal any problem, so nothing
obvioius to point to that says its not all shock related. they gave her
intravenious fluids and she perked up almost immediately they said. However
they did not evaluate the her walking ability. Supposed to call again this
afternoon. They will keep her overnight for sure. We will have to make a
decision either tonight or in morning on her fate if there is nerve damage
of some sort.

Old April 2nd 04, 09:03 PM
RobZip

"Mary" wrote in message
m...
F*ck around in here and all bets are off. I know you probably
don't care, but there it is anyway.

Exactly - I don't care. Got a foul mouth on ya, huh?

As trolls go, you may be a witty one, and I may actually
be entertained by your posts in troll groups like alt.tasteless.

You haven't a clue about alt.tasteless. Trust me - don't go there....... On
second thought - please do

But I do like discussing cats here, so I'd hate your
crossposting and other bs to result in a flood of
crap posts.

Since you are the one who has taken this thread so far off topic - obviously
in the presence of one who has very dire and immediate concerns about an
elderly and possibly seriously injured companion - perhaps you would care
demonstrate the qualities you wish us to presume you have and offer wisdom,
counsel, and advice. I have. The stage is yours.

Beyond that - I've offered my meager explanation for what you view as a
transgression regarding an OT link. I've quite simply stated the spambait is
personal - i.e., none of your business. Do you require anything else?