The Teleporter By The Sea

Old August 13th 05, 06:26 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:53:58 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

I knowz, I juz gotted carried away, Tiger, drooling

Yur such a sweetie, my luff! Anaïs takes plates and glasses out of
TV's bakpak and sets them on the blanket OK, efurrykitty, here'z a
plate of goodies fur effurrykitty: Lobster rolls, lobster cakes,
oysterz on da haff-shell, krabee kakes. Ummm dis luks gud!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/13/2005 1:24:08 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 14th 05, 12:31 AM
ChildFree23

I'll take the brindle one, because it reminds me of mine winkwink
Hobbes (RB)

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Fully Recovered Good Luck Black Cat

How abowt dat nice emreld green wun, cuz it wud match myown ize.

Rebecca

Okay! Which horsey do you want to ride on?

Capt. Midnight DOC

Why, yes, fangu, Cap'n, dat wud be funfun! Iz yoo shur yoo is feelin gud
enuf after yur resint illniss?

Rebecca

Fangu, Rebecca! Want to go on the merry-go-round with mineownselves?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old August 14th 05, 12:34 AM
ChildFree23

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, the recovering Capt. Midnight, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney]
Meow, Mme. Anais! We is here to join you by the seaside! We broughted
our favorite amusement park rides: a ferris wheel, roller coaster,
merry-go-round, fun house, and our very own Madame Marie to tell ourown
fortunes.

Let's go!

Hihi Kitties! headbutts all around An Captain, itz gud to see you!
Doze karnifal rides shud be fun at nite wif dere lites all lit up!

[returns headbutts all around] The teleporter has a time machine, so we
wented back in time to 1972 and stole all the great amusement rides and
stuff from Asbury Park, New Jersey. We would have brought the Stone
Poney, but it was too big to fit.

You wud haff tu inbyte dat singer-fella, Bruce Sprinsteen! He
purrrrrrrrforms at duh Stone Pony a lot!

Does anykitty know if Bruce Springsteen is a cat person or a d*g
person? If he's a cat person we may send him an invitation.

Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old August 15th 05, 04:51 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:52:42 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Letz go den, Tiger even puts down his wine but hangs onto the lobster cake
in the paw away from his wink...

Hokay, luffer! takres hiz paw an speaks to the ride-kitty Hihi, cud
yu stop dat tiger-striped car for me an my wink, pleeze?

Anaïs and tiger get in and she sees lobster cake in his free paw My
poor deer, yu mustuv had a tuff time when yu wuz an Owt kitty... Heer
let me groom yu while we enjoy dis ferris wheel...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/15/2005 11:48:32 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 16th 05, 06:39 AM
Miss Violette

I hadda very bad time, I hazint got any taller since i picked deze hoomanz,
anna i weighed 7 pounds when i camed here, now I weighs 16 poundz butted i
izn't fluffy at all, da ted sayed i wuz closeta starfin when i picked my
onetruehome, Tiger, scootin closer to hiz lof

Old August 16th 05, 03:11 PM
Adam

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Kitty
Schottland, the recovering Capt. Midnight, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney]
Meow, Mme. Anais! We is here to join you by the seaside! We broughted
our favorite amusement park rides: a ferris wheel, roller coaster,
merry-go-round, fun house, and our very own Madame Marie to tell ourown
fortunes.

Madame Marie, whut iz my fortune?

Allegra
?