Tabitha is being mean to da hoomins

Old December 29th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Tabitha is being mean to da hoomins

Since da loss of Cleo and da disappearance of mineown brofur an adoptive
catdad Sammy, ourz hoomins is a lot more protective of us kitties and
dey worry abouit usses a lot. But dis mornin mine Tabifa sisfur decided
to be a magical kitty and has disappeared. Her didn't come out fur
breakfast or to help Meowmie in da bafroom, and her allwayz duz doze
fings. Meowmie an Paw is bof really worried dat dey can't find her
fluffy butt.

We is all callin fur her to come out soon.

Ranger
Old December 29th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney"
Since da loss of Cleo and da disappearance of mineown brofur an adoptive
catdad Sammy, ourz hoomins is a lot more protective of us kitties and
dey worry abouit usses a lot. But dis mornin mine Tabifa sisfur decided
to be a magical kitty and has disappeared. Her didn't come out fur
breakfast or to help Meowmie in da bafroom, and her allwayz duz doze
fings. Meowmie an Paw is bof really worried dat dey can't find her
fluffy butt.

We is all callin fur her to come out soon.

Ranger

Tabifa, mine wink come hoam NOW, I need yew tew help me wif deze bitties,
n I wuv yew sew mutch. Pweeze ....
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
I luff yoo mine sweet Tabitha
Mosey

Old December 29th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Her suden do dat. I hopez her getz her butt out of hidink soonz. Diz iz
what Willow did when her spent da nite in da rafters and wuden kom down.

Old December 29th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

She needs some time for her grief. She will come out when she's
ready. Cinnamon is also great at dissappearing. He like to spenf
time by himself.

Diana, fur her house.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 29th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney"
Since da loss of Cleo and da disappearance of mineown brofur an adoptive
catdad Sammy, ourz hoomins is a lot more protective of us kitties and
dey worry abouit usses a lot. But dis mornin mine Tabifa sisfur decided
to be a magical kitty and has disappeared. Her didn't come out fur
breakfast or to help Meowmie in da bafroom, and her allwayz duz doze
fings. Meowmie an Paw is bof really worried dat dey can't find her
fluffy butt.

We is all callin fur her to come out soon.

Ranger

Hur iz insyda da house sez yer Paw. Rite? Tabifa, come owt come owt
wheffer yew are. Maybe hurself gotted loxed inna cupboard ...hurself kan
mayke hurself furry small, jest wike awl usses kats kan n jest ignore da
hoomins. Wunnder got intew hurself??
Maybe hur iz unner sum kloze inna klozet?
Black catz r hard tew see n dey kan jest becoom invizable.
Sum adbise: Iffen inny uff yew Mahoney cats go owtside, do NOT go over da
fense. Dere iz NO reezon tew jum da fense. Yer Maw n Paw hab mayde yew awl
a nise yard tew play in. . I am yer brifer in law, Ranger. Kawl mee onna
fone fingy iffen yoo need ennyfing..yer Paw haz da number.
Jest sum frend adbise
Mosey is sitting inna comfy rocking chair, holding both bitties hoo r
saownd asleep, he jest gave dem their bittie bottlez, they've boath burped,
n kisses dem lovey on dere widdle heds...Dey boff yawn, wook at him and
squeak
paaaw and go rite back to sleep.
*sigh*
Mosey

Old December 30th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 07:05:48 -0600, Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney's
nimble, little paws typed:

Since da loss of Cleo and da disappearance of mineown brofur an adoptive
catdad Sammy, ourz hoomins is a lot more protective of us kitties and
dey worry abouit usses a lot. But dis mornin mine Tabifa sisfur decided
to be a magical kitty and has disappeared. Her didn't come out fur
breakfast or to help Meowmie in da bafroom, and her allwayz duz doze
fings. Meowmie an Paw is bof really worried dat dey can't find her
fluffy butt.

We is all callin fur her to come out soon.

Ranger

I'ze sendink mine purrs fur Tabitha to make herownself re-appear!
Purrrrrrrrrr..............................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/29/2008 11:21:24 PM
Old December 30th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purring for Tabitha to come owt.
TAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEETHA!!!!!!!! KUM OWT ,Kum owt, weereffurrr
yuuuuuarrrrrr!
Alley alley oxen freeeeeeeee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 30th 08, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I know I got up a dozen times to check and see if there was anything from
Dan. Lee called at midnight to see if there had been anything. I still
think maybe a gps chip or something. If we are this concerned, I hate to
think of poor Dan and Nancy.

Old January 3rd 09, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Hey gize, I wuz juzt tinkin....izzit purrzibble dat Tabitha got out?
Didja put up sinez an chek with da aminal sheltur,
an put Wanted Pozturz in awlla da TED offices, an luuk in
da fyer plaze an up hi in da kllozitz, an in bak ov awlla da
furrnishur? Itz bin fife daze neow, an I yam gettin berybery wurreed!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 3rd 09, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I was finking dis myself.

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Hey gize, I wuz juzt tinkin....izzit purrzibble dat Tabitha got out?
Didja put up sinez an chek with da aminal sheltur,
an put Wanted Pozturz in awlla da TED offices, an luuk in
da fyer plaze an up hi in da kllozitz, an in bak ov awlla da
furrnishur? Itz bin fife daze neow, an I yam gettin berybery wurreed!

Hey Tabitha Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 9th 08 02:59 AM
Wheer iz Tabitha? Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Cat community 8 August 4th 08 03:25 AM
Tabitha missing? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 26 June 7th 07 10:36 PM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM