I Needs da Sherrif

Old January 5th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default I Needs da Sherrif

Sherrif Rosco, I need yoo n 2 deputeez tew come over as soon as possible. I
hab da sherrif badge n hatz I ordered tew gib yoo n 2 deputees n yoo need to
port tew Eyeowah tew fynd mine wink Tabitha hoo is missing.
Fangu
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

*Picks up da 4 week old bitties n feeds dem, burps dem n sings sawftly tew
dem.
Dey wook at dere Paw n gib him dere furst widdle bittie purrs n fawl sleepy*

Old January 5th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane.

Sherrif Rosco, I need yoo n 2 deputeez tew come over as soon as
possible. *I hab da sherrif badge n hatz I ordered tew gib yoo n 2
deputees n yoo need to port tew Eyeowah tew fynd mine wink
Tabitha hoo is missing.
Fangu
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Meow, Mosey! Sorry I couldn't port in sooner. I had to chase some
greeblings. pulls out laptop computer in which to take the missing
purrsons report How long has your winkwink been missing, Mosey?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old January 5th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sheriff
Rosco P. Catrane.

Sherrif Rosco, I need yoo n 2 deputeez tew come over as soon as
possible. I hab da sherrif badge n hatz I ordered tew gib yoo n 2
deputees n yoo need to port tew Eyeowah tew fynd mine wink
Tabitha hoo is missing.
Fangu
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

Meow, Mosey!
Meow Sherrif Rosco
*Mosey hands him his sherrif hat anna nise sherrif badge. Dis iz for
yerself n I hav sum iffen yoo need deptooteez

Sorry I couldn't port in sooner. I had to chase some
greeblings.

No wurries

pulls out laptop computer in which to take the missing
purrsons report How long has your winkwink been missing, Mosey?

Tabifa went missing on Dec 29, 2008.
I am raising da 2 bitties wee adopted by myownself wile her iz gone.
*Mosey shows the bitties to da Sherrif* Da widdle black one wooks jest wike
Tabitha n da gray one wooks jest wike mee.
Innyfing yelse yoo need tew know?
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada (fur gnow innyway)

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old January 5th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 4, 9:27*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Sherrif Rosco, I need yoo n 2 deputeez tew come over as soon as possible. *I
hab da sherrif badge n hatz I ordered tew gib yoo n 2 deputees n yoo need to
port tew Eyeowah tew fynd mine wink Tabitha hoo is missing.
Fangu
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

*Picks up da 4 week old bitties n feeds dem, burps dem n sings sawftly tew
dem.
Dey wook at dere Paw n gib him dere furst widdle bittie purrs n fawl sleepy*

Yoo needs mor dan da sherrif. I am vailable on instant gnotice to tak
care ub bitties four yoo.

--
Maggy May, retired mommy-cat
Old January 5th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 4, 9:27 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Sherrif Rosco, I need yoo n 2 deputeez tew come over as soon as possible.
hab da sherrif badge n hatz I ordered tew gib yoo n 2 deputees n yoo need
port tew Eyeowah tew fynd mine wink Tabitha hoo is missing.
Fangu
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

*Picks up da 4 week old bitties n feeds dem, burps dem n sings sawftly tew
dem.
Dey wook at dere Paw n gib him dere furst widdle bittie purrs n fawl
sleepy*

Yoo needs mor dan da sherrif. I am vailable on instant gnotice to tak
care ub bitties four yoo.

--
Maggy May, retired mommy-cat

Oh Maggy May, dat wud be great. Um, can yew come offer gnow?
Dere iz sum fings I need tew do, n I kant leeve da hoam cuz I dunt wanna
tayke da bitties owt inna kold. I gotta warn ya, yoo will fawl en wuv with
Mimzy Alice hoo wooks jest wike Tabitha n liddle Bob Qat hoo wooks jest wike
mee.
I gots bitty fudz n reed dem Cat inna Hat n awl da Dr Soos's n sing tew em n
kiss em, n wub dem. Wee cuddlenap sumtimez tew.
I will effen gib yoo sum toonas fur yer help
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey
*sighs with reeleef* gnow I kan git sum fresh air

Old January 6th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 5, 6:24 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"Will in New Haven"
On Jan 4, 9:27 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

A porter twinkles and a surprisingly slender fuzzy blotch-pointed
Himalayan kitty steps out, She is carrying a bag of kitty-toys

I iz heer to tak care ub da kittees. I don' wan no tunas four it
butted I am gonna cuddle dem an luv dem a WOT.
Com to ant Maggy May, widdle kitteez.

--
Maggy May

Old January 6th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Jan 5, 6:24 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

[...]

Oh fangu Maggy May
Mimzy wakes up, triz tew stand up, yawns and fawls offer, waffing
Her wooks at anti Maggy May n squeaks mmmmmaaaaa?
Mosey hands her to Maggy May , wooking into Mimzy's fase n says "Meet yer
wunnerful auntie Maggie May" He hands Mimzy to Maggy May, then Bob Qat
wakes up, tries to stand up n flops over n starts tew waff...
Maggy May, they r only 4 weeks old n jest lurning tew wak wifout fawling
down.
Dey ate bout a hour ugo, had a cuddlenap wif mee sew dey r up for pwaying.
Dey boff wuv tew be tickled, I hoap I wont be gone tew long. Derz fudz in
da frige fur yerself. help yerself tew innyfing n iffen dey gits hungry, da
bittie bottles r in da frige tew. I jes zap em in da mikrowave for 20
secondz.
Dey wuv tew lay on dere bax tew n dey r sew funny.
Fangu sew mutch. R U shure you wunt tayke sum toonas? *hands Maggy May his
cell phone fingy nummer*. Kawl mee iffen yoo need innyfing.
Oh, I ulmost forgut, Mimzy wuvs tew stare in dat big mirror dat I putted up
uginst dat wall inna libingroom.
Mosey kisses da bitties n tells dem haow mutch hee luffs dem, gibs Maggy May
a frend sister-in-law hug, puts on hiz heavy coat n gloves n goez tew start
da porter n tayke kare uff a foo fings. He breethz in da fresh air
ahhhhhhhh
Off he goes