Play Time With Kitty

Old November 8th 09, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Onideus Mad Hatter[_2_]

Default Play Time With Kitty

Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3
Old November 8th 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Onideus Mad Hatter exclaimed (11/8/2009 1:10 PM):
Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3

Don't watch this. I should have known better.

jmc
Old November 8th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Onideus Mad Hatter exclaimed (11/8/2009 1:10
PM):
Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3

Don't watch this. I should have known better.

I deleted it. Wish you had.

Old November 8th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3

To use one of Maffew's expressions: This guy is a POS/
Old November 9th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default WARNING BULLSH@T POST

Lucky I have not watched it I would have said a ****ing piece of ****

Old November 9th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
Cute animated GIF of a cat playing. Enjoy.

http://redirx.com/?nvld

:3

To use one of Maffew's expressions: This guy is a POS/

Lucky I have not watched it I would have said a ****ing piece of ****

I learned that expression from you -- I do not talk that way, but that
seemed to be the right response to that poster. MLB
Old November 9th 09, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:10:28 -0500, jmc
wrote:

Don't watch this. I should have known better.

The curse that follows one who is cruel to a cat is too horible to
mention here
--
Petzl
Battle Hymn of the Republic
Old November 9th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote:

Don't watch this. I should have known better.

The curse that follows one who is cruel to a cat is too horrible to
mention here
--

Saddest thing of all, the O. Mad Hatter dude is in his sixties. What a waste
of air.