Kitten Pictures

Old January 10th 05, 09:42 PM
Mathew Kagis

Default Kitten Pictures

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesn.../ph//my_photos

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg. so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 10th 05, 09:46 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.pets.cats.health+behav.] On 2005-01-10,
Mathew Kagis penned:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesn.../ph//my_photos

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg. so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

We'd have to know what photo program you use, first.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 10th 05, 09:56 PM
Mathew Kagis

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg.

so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

We'd have to know what photo program you use, first.

photo program???? I have photoshop on disk, not currently loaded... Is
there a default program in Windows? (I'm on 98 se)
Mathew

Old January 10th 05, 10:03 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-10, Mathew Kagis penned:

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg.

so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

We'd have to know what photo program you use, first.

photo program???? I have photoshop on disk, not currently loaded... Is
there a default program in Windows? (I'm on 98 se) Mathew

I don't think there's a default program in windows that will handle JPGs. If
you have photoshop, that will certainly be able to flip your images, as well
as slicing and dicing them and serving them for tea!

Old January 10th 05, 10:33 PM
Karen

OH they are SOOOOOO cute What a condo! You will have to try taking pics
of them by the biiiig window in sunlight. THere is an option in yahoo to
rotate those photos, otherwise use some other program to rotate them first.
I know there are some free image programs out there for Windows. One is like
Infaimage or something? Anyone else know the name of that?

Old January 10th 05, 10:45 PM
Laila

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:56:21 GMT, "Mathew Kagis"
wrote:

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg.

so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

We'd have to know what photo program you use, first.

photo program???? I have photoshop on disk, not currently loaded... Is
there a default program in Windows? (I'm on 98 se)
Mathew

if you are using windows picture viewer, there is a button on the
button that allows you to rotate the picture. if the pictures are
downloaded and are in a folder, if you right click on it, there' ll be
an option to rotate the pics.
Old January 10th 05, 10:55 PM
MaryL

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesn.../ph//my_photos

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg. so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas

What program are you using? Most photo editing software has a "one-click"
correction for rotating. If you are using XP and are just double-clicking
to open an image, the image will probably be opened in Microsoft Photo
Editor. In that case, you would go to "Image," then "Rotate."

MaryL

Old January 10th 05, 10:57 PM
Seanette Blaylock

"Mathew Kagis" had some very interesting things
to say about Kitten Pictures:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesn.../ph//my_photos

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg. so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

That would depend on what image-handling software you use.

Old January 10th 05, 11:33 PM
O J

Karen wrote:

Mathew Kagis wrote

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesn.../ph//my_photos

There they are.... Anyone know how to get my computer to rotate a jpeg. so
it's not sideways? I couldn't figue it out.

OH they are SOOOOOO cute What a condo! You will have to try taking pics
of them by the biiiig window in sunlight. THere is an option in yahoo to
rotate those photos, otherwise use some other program to rotate them first.
I know there are some free image programs out there for Windows. One is like
Infaimage or something? Anyone else know the name of that?

Irfanview is the name of the program. It's a high-quality piece of
freeware. You can get it from http://www.irfanview.com/
It may not have all the 'bells and whistles' of Photoshop, but for
quick work or running a 'slideshow' of a collection of images on your
hard drive, it's hard to beat.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 11th 05, 12:14 AM