Human Purr Request

Old November 27th 03, 02:53 AM
Az

Default Human Purr Request

I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Kroger has told me they'll call me next week about an interview. A few purrs
our way would be much appreciated. =)

--
Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad. Dolen i vâd o nin.

Old November 27th 03, 03:20 AM
Kathryn

"Az" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any

work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really

tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Lots of purrs for you. See my post above, they will work for sure!

Kathryn and Sesame

Old November 27th 03, 03:37 AM
Helen Wheels

Az wrote:
I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Kroger has told me they'll call me next week about an interview. A few purrs
our way would be much appreciated. =)

Purrs on their way. Unemployment sucks and is a big waste of good
people.
Helen Wheels

Old November 27th 03, 03:37 AM
KatGrrrrl99

Purrs are coming your way!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vincent 6/27/01
Dorothy 6/4/03

Quitters never win, and winners never quit, but those who never quit AND never
win are idiots.

Old November 27th 03, 03:44 AM
Gizela

Job prayers being vibrated your way!!!

Angela and Gizmo

hlink.net...

Old November 27th 03, 04:59 AM
Marina

"Az" wrote
I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any

work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really

tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Kroger has told me they'll call me next week about an interview. A few

purrs
our way would be much appreciated. =)

Of course, purrs are always available for a good cause. Many interview and
general job purrs coming your way.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 27th 03, 06:12 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 02:53:03 GMT, "Az" wrote:

I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Kroger has told me they'll call me next week about an interview. A few purrs
our way would be much appreciated. =)

Always have plenty of purrs to spare, so will sent some your way that
you'll both find jobs soon.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 27th 03, 07:10 AM
LOL

"Az" wrote in message thlink.net...
I'm mostly a lurker, but I've seen what the power of purr can do. You guys
and gals have some mighty strong purrs! This request is for my husband and
I. At the beginning of Oct, we found ourselves out of a job (we had both
worked for the same company). Thus far, we have been unable to find any work
(the job market around here is really sour). Things have gotten really tight
(so tight we haven't paid utilities this month, and don't have enough for
rent that's due beginning of next month).

Kroger has told me they'll call me next week about an interview. A few purrs
our way would be much appreciated. =)

Job purrs are on their way!
------
Krista