stupid stupid people

Old August 3rd 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

Default stupid stupid people

On 3 Aug, 22:15, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 07:46:58 -0500, Lynne wrote:
on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:53:23 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.

Have it your way. This is a topic on which you and she are in agreement,
and I thought you might be interested in her comments.

Charlie

nah she won't be, she's too dim to realise that coudl be why you
forwarded my post, they all prefer to persist in their pathetic
campaign of hatred against me and revel in they bizarre paranoia about
your motives for doing something

just let them be

Old August 4th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

On 3 Aug, 14:00, Lynne wrote:
on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:53:40 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Lynne, snatch that precious little pootie up as quickly as possible.
He needs you.

I can't take him myself, but other arrangements have been made for him.
Right now they are temporary, but he's safe.

--
Lynne

I know your not interested, but well done.
"o"

Old August 5th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:45:59 -0500 from Lynne
:
They go away every weekend and leave him outside, during wicked t-storms
and tornado watches. Apparently they are now gone for several weeks and
have left him, once again, to his own devices.

For a mature cat, a two-day weekend outside in summer doesn't seem
outrageous. *Every* weekend is more iffy, I agree. But several weeks
is outrageous, probably meeting the legal definition of abandonment.

Have you called the police or animal control to see about filing a
cruelty complaint.

--
"The Internet is famously powered by the twin engines of
bitterness and contempt." -- Nathan Rabin, /The Onion/
Old August 6th 07, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.
--
Lynne

thats really quite pathetic and puerile of you then, typical yank
ignorance; I don't like what I hear so I am just going to out my hands
over my ears and refuse to listen especially when other peolpe have a
different opinion to me about something

Bookie,

I don't think it's the fact that you have different opinions as to why
you are killfiled, I think it's how you present your opinion. If you
come off as abrasive and judgmental and as not having any respect for
the person you are talking to -- then that's your choice, Just don't get
even more mad when people choose to stop listening.

Rhonda

Old August 6th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda[_3_]

Lynne wrote:
on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:53:40 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Lynne, snatch that precious little pootie up as quickly as possible.
He needs you.

I can't take him myself, but other arrangements have been made for him.
Right now they are temporary, but he's safe.

Good going, Lynne! I hope he finds a permanent new (safe) home.

Rhonda

Old August 6th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 05:52:07 +0000, Rhonda wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Hmmm. It's true that Bookie tosses out some flame bait, with her
comments about Americans, fat people, putting a burning tire around
someone's neck, etc. etc. But so what??? Most of what she posts is
about her cats or her comments about other people's cat issues. If
people find it necessary to censor their own newsfeed because they can't
tolerate her jibes, that's their business, but, as she says above, it is
puerile. And it is doubly puerile because they always find it necessary
to make a public announcement about it.

Charlie

Old August 6th 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

news

wrote:

[...]

I find it interesting to note the things you choose to say "so what"
about, and the things you choose to go all "old-lady-knickers-in
-a-knot" about.

Old August 6th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

I think this is fair. I've never given a crap who killfiles me, and I am
frequently abrasive and judgmental. It's part of my therapy.

Old August 6th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

wrote:

[...]

Rhonda- Hide quoted text -

and cybercat is not 'abrasive'? there are some people who post here
regularly who are much worse than me inthe way they present their
points of view, and I don;t killfile them i jsut see through the tone
and the way they have written their replies and go direct to the facts
or argument they are trying to make, i don't need stuff to be sugar-
coated for me to read it (in fact i don't think anyone has ever sugar
coated anything for me in my entire life, maybe that is what has made
me the way I am).

anyway, kill file me, then you lose out, simple

bookie

Old August 6th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled
Bookie, so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted. -- Lynne

[...]

???

I don't know quite what you mean by this. I think the overstated use of
killfiles is a feeble ploy, but I don't get myself worked up because
people do it. I'm just expressing an opinion. You should recall that I
have also challenged Bookie about her lurid comments re necklacing
someone with a burning tire.

In fact, I am wholly consistent in my outlook. As far as I'm concerned,
you and Bookie and Lynne are peas in a pod... truculent cat ladies with
unbounded hostility toward anyone who falls short of your cat-welfare
standards, and plenty of hostility left over to direct at one another. I
call it as I see it. It doesn't mean I'm upset, or that I don't like you.

Charlie