We'z home frum dat poky place

Old October 26th 10, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default We'z home frum dat poky place

Now u knowz why dem iz kalled
"TED", THE EVIL DOCTOR.
"cshenk" wrote in message
I wuz a bad girl. My meowmie took us 4foots to the place where dey stick
you and putz stuff up your nose. Unca Sammy came along jus to get weighed
cuz he got poked last week. Cash and I got poked. Cash wuz good. Cash is
sogud, he wags his tail when poked up butt!

It tooked 2 of dem dis time to get me from my carrier and a 3rd 2foot to
trim my claws. I knows I wuz bad but I spent last 6 months growing dem
purfect! Sniff. Dey wuz nice about it even thow I scritched one of dem
a bit. My meowmie warnz dem sometimes I is bad so clip first to kep dem
safe frum me. Dey not even charge meowmie to clip mez no more.

Iz home now an being special good. I knowz most kittahs not get so much
care and dey getz sick frum things that cud have been fixed with pokes. I
try be more good next time cuz I knows dey is not wanting to hurtz me.

My meowmie gave me a special treat when we got home even tho I wuz bad.
She unnerstand kittahs so well. She even lit candle fur poor Kenzie-chan.

Old October 26th 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

yeUP, datz rite, ai habbnt been tew TED sinse ai gotted 3 uff mine fangz owt
uh yeer ugo. . nise tew see yew bak Gramby Luffs Mosey

"Granby" Now u knowz why dem iz kalled
"TED", THE EVIL DOCTOR.
"cshenk"

Old October 26th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Mosey =^;;^=" wrote

yeUP, datz rite, ai habbnt been tew TED sinse ai gotted 3 uff mine fangz
owt uh yeer ugo. . nise tew see yew bak Gramby Luffs Mosey

Owie! I haff all mine. Meowmie sez next time, mite be sleepy time while
cleaned but dey check den. I not need polishing mai fangs since last time
march 2008 but meowmie has it as part of plan for free and dey check.
Meowmie sez mebbe need an Unka Sammy sez best to keep choppers up. He callz
his 'choppers' an he lost 3 but I figure at 17 yearz old, hez ok. Hez
really old for a doggie. He sez he only lost 3 cause he have good before us
furever home who took gud care of him an got his choppers cleaned lots of
times.
Daisy

Old October 30th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Daisy, u watch dat Ted dem sumtimez stealz teef when u goez dere. O T
knowing a neighbor cat lost four teeth at one time.
"Mosey =^;;^=" wrote

Old October 30th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Iz watch! Meowmie and 2footdaddy notlet dem steal any my teef. TED just
polish'em up fur me iffin dey needs it a bit.

Iffen kep polished up rite, they no go bad so's you keeps'em.

Daisy-chan

"Granby" wrote in message
Daisy, u watch dat Ted dem sumtimez stealz teef when u goez dere. O T
knowing a neighbor cat lost four teeth at one time.
"Mosey =^;;^=" wrote

Old October 31st 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

be careful, owrz ted steeled efin one of mine big top fangz beclawz she
sayed genitikz getted dem, OEJ

"Granby" wrote in message
Daisy, u watch dat Ted dem sumtimez stealz teef when u goez dere. O T
knowing a neighbor cat lost four teeth at one time.
"Mosey =^;;^=" wrote