Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland

Old October 30th 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland

For the newer members of rpcc, Lewi D. Cat, a deaf kitty and Kitty
Schottland an older kitty wee winked. They had a RV geared for KC who had
problems getting in and out of vehicles. Piglett pushes Grambys hand off
the keyboard. I iz ok now and wansta tell da resdt of da storriee. Dem
doped a bitty named Dinky who is a fine young mancat now dat dem wud be
proud of. I jus wanted to tell dem himselfz iz fine. Da oldest barekitten
tells himself bout his mom and dad cat all da timez. Him sendz his luff to
da bridje to dem. Piglett gets off the chair and gives the keyboard back to
Gramby.

Old October 30th 10, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Dat wuz nise tew gnow abawot dem. ai nebber noo demselfs. Fank yew Gramby n
Mz Piglett fur shayerin dat wiff usses. Luvz, Mosey, Meowy, n da rezt uff
mine famlee

"Granby" ...

Old October 31st 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

oh, ai sea, fank yrownself OEJ. Luffs, Mosey fur hiz famlee

lewi usta lif wif uses befure we let himsef dopt gramby's hoomin son, OEJ
"Mosey =^;;^=" Dat wuz nise tew gnow abawot dem. ai nebber noo demselfs.

Old October 31st 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 30, 8:40*pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

gives the keyboard back to Gramby.- Hide quoted text -

ai seggun dat sennamint. An wud wike to ad dat dey bof had furry
digginufyd naymes an wer obfuruslee furry upstanding memfurs ob da
comoonady.
Meowy, sending purrs to da brij fur dem
Old October 31st 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 8:40 pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

-----------------
Kitty Schottland was a bery aktiff memfurr ov rpcc.
Az we rememfurrz, hur wuz da foizt nurse an lotza funfun tuu.
Pit2nya

Old October 31st 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

On Oct 30, 8:40 pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

Hai mine sweet wife. ai kant seem tew sea yer mezzugez fur sum reezun but
yer sekritary told mee were tew fynd dem.
ai seggun dat sennamint tew. Diz iz awl sew sadd.
ai luv yew mine sweet wife. *nosepoinks*
Mosey ,ulso sending purrs to da brij fur dem

-----------------

Old October 31st 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz rite, herself waz da fissial nurse kitty and efferyone liked herself.
She was able to "hear" Lewi wifout himself being able to talk. Dem waz
furry gudgud cats and we allz mizez dem furri muchez. Piglett for her
house.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Oct 30, 8:40 pm, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

Kitty Schottland Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat anecdotes 11 January 26th 09 01:11 AM
Pink Kitty Schottland Granby Cat community 3 January 20th 09 05:45 PM
Kitty Schottland Granby Cat community 1 December 24th 08 04:57 AM
Kitty Schottland Needs Purrs Debby Hanoka[_2_] Cat community 14 December 22nd 08 07:31 PM
Kitty Schottland Needs Help ... PixieDust413 Cat community 1 March 12th 08 02:42 AM