Short HKC Meetin

Old October 20th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Short HKC Meetin

Will b short Hurky Kitty Club meetin if NE1 haz NEfing 2 say.

I bin hurkin mor placez dan efur b4!

Louise, HKC Prez
Old October 20th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Will b short Hurky Kitty Club meetin if NE1 haz NEfing 2 say.

I bin hurkin mor placez dan efur b4!

Louise, HKC Prez

I still hurk up mine kibbles awl ovur da plase.
Sumtymes wiff kanned fudz tew. Mrrrrrrrrt!! .
Mosey
Old October 20th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

tiger whu waza champin hurker haz goed to da brige so i haz taked ofur deze
duttez in owrz howze Storrmmee...

ps i needsa apply fur memfurship ifin i iznut one alredee,

Old October 20th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Will b short Hurky Kitty Club meetin if NE1 haz NEfing 2 say.

I bin hurkin mor placez dan efur b4!

Louise, HKC Prez

I dun't du short hurkz...I go on an on an on an fynully uh loooong
hurk of hayer comez owt. An neffurr weer Meowmee sugeztz, lyke neffurr
on da baffruum ur kitchum floooor, ho nooo, an nottid on liddul
throw-up rugz....olny on reel karputz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 20th 10, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hey, I juzt realized diz iz what soft wuz sayin bowt owrz mew howze... itz
not gonna haffa karpetz so i guezz we will haft hurke onna furnuishure
instead, OEJ

Old October 20th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I wuz pracktisin myown hurkin, but Meowmie notissed an taked me to da TED!
Now she iz givvin myownself medisin dat makez myown tummy kalmer, so I kant
hurk az much. I hopez I duznt haz to rezine frum da klub.

Sundance

Old October 20th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sumkitty here needz to join. But nokitty is fessing up.

Meowmie to Booker, Chappy and Snowflake, who just had to clean up a mess...

Old October 21st 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Noo, jest hurk on da floar. Dun gnu furnuishure wil be hard tew kleen upp n
yer hoominz hab enuff tew wurry abaowt.
n Pitô.ônya, iz gnot nise tew hurk on da karpit, but ai do dat tew. Wee
jest kant win. Wee dunt gotz no bare floorz.
Luffs, Mosey

Old October 21st 10, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

ai unnerstan we hurk awl ovur da plase. siggggh Luffs, Mosey, Pooky Kat,
Pipps n Sqweex, awl hurkers.

Old October 22nd 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

tiger whu waza champin hurker haz goed to da brige so i haz taked ofur deze
duttez in owrz howze Storrmmee...

ps i needsa apply fur memfurship ifin i iznut one alredee,

U memfur now!

Louise, HKC Prez.

Pic and a few short vids Marina Cat anecdotes 24 September 17th 07 10:03 PM
A short break Yowie Cat anecdotes 7 May 28th 06 12:02 AM
How is everybody on the short bus doing BulletProof Cat anecdotes 12 May 22nd 06 04:44 AM
The Short Hairs guynoir Cat health & behaviour 2 January 4th 06 06:29 PM
short disappearance .... CatNipped Cat anecdotes 15 July 19th 05 04:52 PM