Happee Purrday tew Owr Pa

Old October 23rd 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Happee Purrday tew Owr Pa

Tewmorrow, Caturdae iz owr Pa Dutch's Purrday n we wanna wish hizself uh
Happee Purrday .
He iz owr wunnerful Hoomin hoo luvz usses n taykes vury gudgud kare uf
usses.

We awl gathur n sing
Happee Purrday tew yew
Happee Purrday tew yew
Happee Purrday deer Pa Dutch
Cuz we awl luv yew

Luvz n nosepoinks
Mosey, Pooky Kat , Pipps n Sqweex

Old October 23rd 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 22, 7:32*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Tewmorrow, Caturdae iz owr Pa Dutch's Purrday n we wanna wish hizself uh
Happee Purrday .
He iz owr *wunnerful Hoomin hoo luvz usses n taykes vury *gudgud kare uf
usses.

We awl gathur n sing
Happee Purrday tew yew
Happee Purrday tew yew
Happee Purrday deer Pa Dutch
Cuz we awl luv yew

Luvz n nosepoinks
Mosey, Pooky Kat , Pipps n Sqweex

Usses an da parrots joyne in.

--
Missy, four her Hous

Old October 28th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 28, 12:09*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Willow and Piglett join in, O T as you can tell by his meow, couldn't carry
a tune in a basket.

Wee seigh lett efferybuddy sing. Diss is a sellybrashun gnot Americat
Idl. Da parruts don' sing sew gud neether.

And Buddy, der is no "peenut, peenut, want peenut" in Happy Purday.

WooToo

Eddy: What does a cat say? MOOO

WooToo: No, we DON' seigh mooo.

Buddy: Peanut, want peanut
Old November 1st 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

u iz rite about dat. I effen knowz a bootiful kitty on here who quacks more
lika duck stead of meow like a kitty. Iza nize soun dough.